Underswap Sans X Reader| Annoying part 3

I sat in my house alone and scared. I was on my bed curled up into my covers crying. I just wanted my parents to come home but i havent event heard from them in weeks. I tried calling them, but they never answered.

I was miserable, i thought back to the choice that was given to me a few weeks back and i wondered, had i made the right choice?, because it sure as hell didnt feel like it.

I cried more....

I was given until the end of the day to decide and i did, i chose to sacrafice myself for blue's sake. Those motherfuckers decided to broadcast it.....and blue..he looked so......i cant even describe the look on his face but it filled me with hurt.

I was now the 'girlfriend' of hade, one of the lackees that helped me up that one time. More like his personal property. He set rules around me, said i couldnt go near my friends, but i didnt listen...blue wanted to talk with me one time, and i went to hear him out...but hade..he caught me and he wasnt happy.

He tried to attack blue , he punched him in the face and i had to hold him back before he did anything worse.

"Now look here pip squeak, i dont like my girl getting to close to the opposite sex, if you wanna speak with her, you have to ask me and i have to be there got that?"

I walked off with hade after that, or more like he grabbed my arm roughly and we walked away. He yelled at me, but didnt do anything....but his eyes looked like he wanted to. I completely cut off all connection with blue and chara, i pretended i was happy with him.

One time he decided to make himself at home, my home, he hanged around for awhile and i stayed as far as i could away from him. He wanted to watch a movie with me and of course i had to listen. I hugged berry so i could be comfortable and feel secure. Berry growled at hade and i had to hush him.

After awhile berry whined for something to eat and i rest him on the couch and went to the kitchen. As soon as I was in the kitchen i picked up the dog food and quickly dropped it after hearing the yelping of berry.

I ran out the kitchen and saw hade holding my puppy by the neck.

"PUT HIM DOWN!!!!" i screamed panicked

And he did.....not the way i wanted though.

Hade smiled at me evilly and snapped berry's neck. I could still hear it ringing in my head. I fell to the floor distraught and quickly rushed over to my desd puppys body.

I sobbed at the horrible sight.

"HOW COULD YOU!?!?!!!"i screamed

"You were to close to that mutt, plus it was from the pip squeak right?, i dont want you with anything of his"

He told me.

"Ill go throw  away this piece of trash" he said picking up berry from the tail.

I got up quickly angry tears pouring down my face and screamed at him.

"PUT HIM DOWN!!!" I went to grab my puppy from him but he held him away from me.

I shoved him a couple of times so i could get berry back and he hit me. I had fallen to the floor and looked up at him in shock. His red eyes burning holes into me and a devilish smile....like he enjoyed it.

I looked away terrified and he walked out the door with my dog in hand. He never came back after that and i was glad for it. I quickly locked my door and ever since then i stayed at home never answering my phone or leaving the house.

.....

Why did this have to happen to me? I just couldnt understand it. I cried again and my shoulders shook. He killed my puppy, he fucking killed him.