Requested NAJ Cil X Reader

Warning: Procceed at own risk possible grammar mistakes and definite spelling mistakes ahead.

....im too lazy to fix it at the moment

I sat in my spot with head phones over my ears. I was listening to one my favourite sings as I thought to myself. I was thinking about the few scenes I've witnessed within this month.

You see I sit over a ledge and somehow no one seems to see me but I see them. Couples or friends often come here and hang out, but their hang outs often turns into fights, I call this the break up area...cause its more than often where people go to break up...its weird really.

Last time there was this one couple I witnessed the break up..there were tears and stuff...I found it pretty suprising coming from a guy...and the brother of PJ himself, but not everyones a tough cookie I guess.

I dont really understand how people dont see me sitting here, my feet literally dangles right above there heads, I swear im invisible to everyone. But of course I dont make my presence noticeable. When ever someone comes I just watch and see how things play out it's a bit interesting..more like entertaining.

But today my head was filled with thoughts abiut the last break up I saw. I swung my feet back and forth as I looked at nothing and listned to my song. Suddenly I heard something. I looked down and saw him again.

I propped a brow, he had a sad look on his face, but hadnt it been a full month since the break up..and wasnt he the one that ended it? It was confusing but I noticed something else that made me rethink everything. He looked like he got in a fight, this surprised me a bit.

I took my head phones out my ear and hung upside down my face the same level as his. He was surprised and jumped back a bit. My hair hung upside down and I looked at him blankly.

"Dont you think its a little pathetic to look like a sore loser for getting beaten up?" I questioned

He seemd thoroughly shocked by this and started to cry.

My eyes widened as I got a good look at him. He was cute, but never mind that I made him cry.

"A..are you crying, w..wait dont c-RY!"
I suddenly fell from where I was hanging landing on my head and falling forward.

I whimpered and clenched my head in pain. Now I had a pulsing headache.

"Oh no are you okay?" He asked me

I opened my eyes and curled on my side.

"No..nope, mph, im.just gonna lie here for a bit" I whimpered out painfully.

"You cant lie on the ground ill take you to the nurse"

"No,my head hurts"

"Which is why you should go to the nurse"

He tries to help me up but I refuse.

Then suddenly he picks me up and he sita on the bench and rests my head on his lap.

I am embarrasssed by this and I blush.

"Why did you do that"

"You didnt want to go and I cant let you stay on the floor" he said

I keep quut after that...he really was cute...or more like hot.

"Uh...im sorry for...you know"

"Oh...its okay, you were right anyways" he smiles sadly and I begin to feel guilty.

"My brothers always there to protect me and I cant do anything right, im not good at anything"

"I...im sure thats not true...everyones giid at something" I said