Underswap sans X reader| Important

Disclaimer:
This is a bit inspired from a comic..... (it was a fontcest apparently -_-) I don't like fontcest but I hate when blue is hurt!!!!sooo this is just an altered version of it....I'm not shipping no brothers with each other...but I'll have to let it slide this once (oh man what am I doing )...only for the sake of being a bit accurate with the comic.
.......

I fell into the underground a bit after chara did. To be honest my goal was to end my life, My life on the surface was abusive....I wasn't loved..I was a mistake to them...I didn't really expect to have lived but...I'm happy I didn't die. I met some friendly monsters even asgore was more of a father to me then my original ever was.

I also met a papyrus and sans the two of them were the cutest pair of siblings I've ever seen, just seeing them made me happy. Me and chara became friend with them and we hanged out with sans alot , he was an adorable blue ball of energy that's basically how I ended up calling him blueberry or blue for short.

I cared about blue alot, he just seemed to precious for the world I wouldn't want to seem him sad or angry.

.....

Me chara and blue were out making snowmen having fun. I realized lately Papyrus has been out more than often...and a bit off,I knew something wasn't right but perhaps it wasn't such a big deal.

"Hey guys I have to get someone!" Blue said running off to the house.

He came back out with another version of him..except he looked more...edgy.

"Whose this?" I asked blue

"Oh right you've never seen another au before!"

'Au?'

"This is fell sans he is from underfell"

'Underfell.....it's sounds a bit close to hell if you ask me, and he actually kinda does look like hell '

"Uh nice to meet you im (y/n)"

He stared at my hand then scoffed following blue to make a snowman.

"Rude!!" I told him

"Fell be nice to the human!"

"Heh, I ain't trusting no stinking humans"

"Pfft whatever its not like I wanted to be friends with an edge lord anyways"

"Whatdya  say!?"

"You heard me!"

"Hey you two relax where supposed to be having fun"

"Hmph!" We both said at the same time and went back to doing whatever.

"Hey guys look at the hat I found , it's great for the snow man right!?, how do i look?"

"Great-"

"Pathetic as always" fell said

I cast him an irritated glance and he simply ignored me

"Fell be gentle with the human!"

"With them never-"

"Well aren't you fun to be around" I said with sarcasm fell was about to retort but suddenly

CRAAASSSHHH

Papyrus was on the floor backed up against the snow.

"Aww did i hurt ya what a shame cause i wanted to kill ya"

I heard another voice say that looked like papyrus but more dangerous

"B-boss?" I heard fell say