Dream X Reader | The nightmare

My life had been going to hell and I was so unhappy, depressed even. Just a year ago my parents died in a car crash....it was during my graduation.

Now Im behind on bills and cant find a stable and decent job, I just don't know what to do anymore. Things seem so hopeless...not even sleep cam take me away from this necer ending nightmare.

Evernight I keep getting nightmares keeping me awake, I was starting to think it would be better if I didnt sleep at all. I sometimes try my best to keep myself positive, thinking about the good memories and stuff...but who am I kidding.

....

I laid in my bed exhausted and instantly fell asleep...the nightmares started again.

I woke up in pitch blackness and tried finding any source of light but there was none. Instead I soon realised I couldnt move no matter hiw much I struggled, it was like something held on to me.

"What the-!!" I began to freak out as I seemed to be pulled down into the ground by some goupy mass.

"N-no!! Someone help!!!" I yelled for helo but who would come?

But surprisingly I did see someone...but I knew they were not a good person or thing, whatever they were.

He was covered in the black goop the pulled me down and had tentacles on his back he looked down at me not offering any help.

"You want help?" His deep voice came

"Y..yes!!" came my panicked and nervous reply as I struggled.

"Then..accept it" he laughed and I was immidately sucked down to the floor with a sharp scream.

I couldnt breath , I was drowning or choking I didnt know I just couldnt breathe.

I flailed until I saw a glimmer of a light, my eyes widened as it got brighter and I clenched my eyes from the brightness.

Soon I could breathe again and was back on solid ground. I gasped for air trying to regain myself.

"You again!! Why dont you go away!!" I heard the black goop screech.

I wondered what he was talking about until I looked up and saw a skeleton holding a (drops phone and fangirls...i am so sorry about that, I just remebered underverse and dream shooting arrows-*Fangirl sreeching*) bow and arrow.

I really didnt know what was going on.

Soon the goopy mass attacked and I freaked out in fear.

The skeleton who stood before me shoot many arrows with quick speed stopping that things attack and making him disapate.

He seemd to have left and everything that was black became bright. I looked at the back of the skeleton who put his weapon away and turned to me.

He had yellow eyes, i noted

"Are you okay?" He kneeled next to me with concern.

Im at a loss for words as I study his form. Im not sure what to say and instead pass out.

...

I negin to wake up expecting see the ceiling of my apartment but..I see the same face from my dream looking down at me.
I jump up missing his head from hitting mines...that would of seriously hurt.

"W..what..."

"Dont panick you passed out and I brough you here" he said gently

"H-here, w..why am I still dreaming?" I questioned

"Your not dreaming...the one who attacked you earlier is actualy my brother nightmare...he took you" he said apologetucally.

"W..what!?" I freka out and stamd up a little to fast making me wobble but the skeleton steadies me.