(Requested)Sans X Neko reader

I was actually writing this story before it was requested lucky me

......
Many years ago a human child fell and that child was you. It so happened that you were found by the royal scientist and from there...well.

....

I was in my pod in the lab hooked up by wires. My name is y/n but Gaster calls me expiriment 1.

He told me I was the hope of the underground but I didnt like being kept in here, I didnt like the tests.

One of the experiments Gaster did on me caused me to grow ears and a tail but I can hide them when I want oddly enough.

I floated in the tube I had been in this lab for many years. Gaster told me had came from the surface. I dont remever anything about the surface or what it looked like...ot would be great if the barrier was broken and I could see it. But in stuck here until that happenes.

The only person I talk to is Gaster. I havent seen any other monsters around well...that is until now.

I heard the door open expecting only gaster but saw a shorter skeleton walk in next to him. I stared at him in awe excitedly. The skeleton seemed to notice me and looked at me a bit surprised.

I put my hands to the glass of the tube trying to get a closer look at the new visitor. He wore a lab coat just like Gaster I figured he was one of his helpers.

Gaster beckoned over the skeleton as he walked passed me and the skeleton soon followed after awhile.

I pushed away from the galss and let out a sigh bubbles going through the water. I was a bit dissapointed that they left but I suppose they had important stuff to do.

It had been awhile and i floated upside down in the tube bored. I then saw the skeleton walking by again looking through some papers in a clip board.

My eyes brightened and I went to the glass and tap on it getting his attention. I was still upside down as I waved at him and he seemed a bit intrigued and waved back.

I got excited and my ears and tail appeared. The skeleton before me seemed a bit surprised at that and I quickly put them back as I saw Gaster return.

Gaster shook his head at me and I turned around and floated a bit back into the tube. I glanced back and saw the two chatting but I wasnt sure what they were talking about. We couldnt hear each other from the tube the way me and Gaster communicated was by signing something that he taught me.

After awhile both of them left leaving me alone and I pouted feeling bored. I decided to close my eyes and rest.

.....

I woke up after awhile and my eyes rested on the skeleton from before. He was looking at me as if entranced. I was wide awake now happy, he came back and I floated closer to the glass going to his level.

'Im y/n whats your name?' I signed to him and he was surprised only for a moment.

'Sans the skeleton' he signed back to me and I smiled.

'Are you helping Gaster?' I asked him

'Uh...yeah'

'So does that mean your gonna start comming around more, ive never really seen anyone else here'

'Yeah...thats the plan, say are you one of Gasters experiments...did he somehow create you' he asked me

'...i guess you could say that, im experiment 1 as he says, he didnt create me really he told me that I came from the surface.'

'So you are a human'

'Yes'

'Then what about the ears and tail?'