Ink sans X mischievous Reader |Horrible Prank

I should be studying write now for my exams which ate next week but I really wanted to get this story out of the way since it was requested and let me just say and please excuse my language these exams are full of SHIT I have never felt so worried about failing an exam in my life.😒

I'm not ready😱😱😱😱😱
.........

You were in the doodle sphere bored out if your mind as you waited for ink to come back from whatever job he was doing. You liked drawing, and that's all you ever really did when you were alone but without ink around it got to you and you found yourself dieing of bordom.

You couldn't really remember where you came from. All you knew is you appeared in a world of nothing but white wandering around aimlessly until you met ink and brought color into your world. The two of you became best friends hanging with each other telling puns......but even though you found ink to be cute and cool he was and asshole. It shocking to say but he really is an asshole, he likes to pull pranks as much as he likes to tell puns and let's just say you've always ended up and the short end when he pulled pranks.

The worst one he has done yet is erased your clothes from your body when you were visiting underswap, you weren't entirely naked just half naked....but the experience has left you scarred and aching for vengeance on the artistic skeleton. It was the most embarrassing thing to ever happened you, you almost cried when it happened while ink laughed far off in the distance. Just thinking about it made your blood boil.

You let out a sigh calming down from the thought and laying down, even though he could be a jerk at times he was incredibly sweet and always knew how to make you smile when you were upset, he even protected you and took care of you....you couldn't help but end up falling in love with him.

The only problem with that mm is you knew ink didn't see you that way, you found out he was an aromantic asexual just saying the words made due a little inside. Another sigh escaped your mouth, you thought about confessing to him and seeing how that would go but you thought otherwise.

.........Your POV...

"Meet a cute guy and you can't even confess to him" I sighed then I heard the sounds if a portal opening making my work up.

Ink walked through the portal and I got up from the floor excitedly going towards him.

"Ink your finally back, I was bored" I pouted

"Heh, sorry but things was a little rough on the other side" ink said resting his paintbrush down and getting comfortable laying on Hus side

"Ink?" I questiined him, he actually did look like he was doing a lot the marks on His clothes says so not to mention how tired he looks.

"Sorry yn ...but I'm bone tired, I really need a nap" he said closing Hus colorful eyes and he was out like a light, sift snores coming from him.

I stood there watching as he slept and I frowned let out a sigh and walked around bored.

Ten minutes had passed and ink was still asleep I walked over to where he rested his paintbrush and picked it up.

"Whoa!,... This thing is actually pretty heavy" I said as it nearly feel on me from its weight.

I propped my brow " how the heck dies he left thus like its nothing?" I questioned putting it back down.

I sat in front if inks sleeping firm, just watching to see if he would wake up soon then my eyes trailed down to His sash. It had little vials of every color on it.

I had always seen him wearing it but never knew what for. I mean I never saw him open the vials, yet he has the thing like its important to him. I smiled ad an idea came to my head.