Underswap sans X Reader| Annoying part 2

Its been a year, we're 12th graders now, and me and sans have grown close he's basically my BFF now...though I've started to acquire feelings for him. Sans has grown a bit and he is much more popular with people to my dismay but he still hangs around me just as much as he did before.

But lately that's come to a stop. We got a new student named Chara and sans seemed to take a liking to her. I rembered the look on his face when she was first introduced to the whole class, it certainly didn't take long for him to start trying to befriend her.

But me on the other hand I felt that three was a crowd and oddly enough it seems I'm the one whose become the third wheel. I sat at the lunch table and Chara and sans was chatting away lost in their own little world with each other.

I got tired of seeing their display and decided to excuse myself...I could be doing something better than watching them get all buddy buddy with each other.

I threw my lunch away and I looked back at the table figures they still didn't notice I left. I walked out of the cafeteria and down the halls until I was outside in the school yard. I made my way to one of the bigger trees and climb up it then hanged upside down.

See way more better than watching those two.

I hanged there for awhile just chilling until I saw an odd group walk up to me and I propped a brow. I stayed upside down not bothering to move from my position and they stopped in front of me.

"What are you doing?"

"Uhh what does it look like I'm doing, I'm hanging around" I laughed internally at own pun but the lot didn't seem to get it.

"No that's not what we meant weirdo, this is our hangout place and your in it"

"Ohhh well excuse me but I don't see your names here, last time I checked all of this belongs to the school and you guys are not the school " I said smugly

They scowled at me and I couldn't care less.

"You better leave before we make you"

"Pssh, you could try, how about you just chill your pits and relax, there is enough space here" I said simply

They growled.

"Hey,simmer down guys, gosh you gonna catch a fit over a tree?"

" Hmph I will give you till the count of three to move otherwise you just made enemies with us"

"1"

"Are you guys serious?"

"2"

"Pssh, you can't do me anything"

"3"

"Well looks li-ah!" They grabbed my arms and pulled md down from the tree and luckily I landed on my back and not my head. I groaned in pain and got up very angry.

"What the heck is your problem!!" I pushed one of the boys and the other two reacted to it. Hey just because I'm and girl dosent mean I was gonna take shit from a boy

Before anything more could happen the one I pushed most likely the leader stopped the other two from doing anything to me.

"Leave her boys , just because your friends with blue and chara dosent mean shit to us, we'll make the rest of your highschool life a living hell. They said and walked away.

'Pfft they ain't got nothing on me' I think to myself and walk back limping a bit.

"Tch, I hurt my leg" I said annoyed and I sat at a nearby bench.

"There you are (y/n) where were you!!?" I heard blue question as he ran up to me

"Hmm ....wheres chara?" I asked him avoiding the question for now