Fell Sans X Reader: Part two, Final

The day was soon approaching it was only one more day until saturday. I felt a bit anxious, i was starting to have doubt with sans...that maybe he was...No, he wouldn't be sans isnt like that.

I was out shopping restocking on ketchup since sans practically emptied it out. I giggled at the thought while i was browsing through the aisle I ended up knocking into a familiar jerk face.

"Oh, hey sweetheart, can't stop bumping into me huh?" He smirked hands in pocket.

"Get over, yourself" i rolled my eyes with a small blush on my cheeks.

"Hey, you kinda left me hanging last night."

"Huh....oh!" I said remembering

"You had me a bit-"

I smirked

"What's this were you worried about me?" I teased him

"And what if i was?" He smirked back , i was taken aback by this, i more of expected him to deny it.

"Well..you shouldn't be considering you told me that lie, i almost thought i would of died from fright, thankfully it was just sans"

"...that boyfriend right?" Edge said

"Yes" i huffed and continued picking up ketchup and a bit of snacks.

"Whats with all the ketchup?" He questioned looking at me basket.

"Whats with all the mustard?" i retorted looking at his basket.

"Heh, touche, i like mustard alright" he said

"Well the ketchup, is for my boyfriend....i guess you both like condiments huh?" I said and started to walk away.

"Wait a sec sweetheart"

"S..stop calling me that!" I yelled as i paused.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to ask, how's thing going between you and him?" He smirked and my eyes narrowed at him.

"Things are great!" I huffed

"Heh, really?" He questioned as if he knew something

"O..of c..course it is,....i don't need to stand here while you patronize me, see you never, jerkface" i bid him goodbye and went to the cashier.

....

I came home a bit expecting to see sans there but he was gone. He seemed to be going out more lately. I sighed and shook my head from any sad thoughts.

"No y/n, you just have to stay determined!" I huffed energetic.

I decided to call sans phone but he didn't pick up. I called two more sans and finally he answered.

"Sans, where are you?"

"...i'm a bit busy with something"

"Oh when will you get back?" I questioned

"Soon"

"Oh...well don't forget about tomorrow, and i got extra ketchup for you"

"Thanks, look i gotta go"

"Okay lo-" he hung up before i could finish i was a bit dismayed about it but i didn't get my hopes down.

I waited around for a bit until i got bored. I flipped out my phone and looked at the contacts a put on my face.

'Jerk Face'

Well..i was feeling bored so why not. I called him a fluttery feeling of nervousness making its way. I began to blush.