Dance tale sans X Ballet Reader

~I am filled with determination

"Dancing is the language of love"
~A hopeless romantic

You were a dancer on the surface world but you never really showed your skills to anyone afraid that you weren't good enough. When you feel down the hole it mt. Ebott it was the best thing that ever happened to you. You met wonderful monsters all who danced wonderfully and whom you made friends with. Though there was one monster, a skeleton to be exact who caught your eye, and you grow feelings over the time you spent with them.

......Your pov.....

I walked through snowdin looking for a punky skeleton of mine. I tried checking at Grillby's but he wasn't there.

'That strange ' I thought

I traveled out of snowdin and a frowned settled itself upon my face.

"He better not be off hiding somewhere to sulk" I say out loud.

I had noticed sans had been feeling a but down lately I tried asking him what's wrong but he would never tell me only saying I wouldn't understand. I would ask him to dance with me, though he does it rarely he always refused saying he wasn't in the mood. Overall his bad attitude made me have a bad attitude.

"How can I possibly understand if you won't tell me to give me the chance to " I huffed to myself looking for my miserable crush.

I ventured all the way out to the door of the ruins coming upon sans sentry station. And there I saw the sad sack sulking the day away.

"There you are" I say walking up to his both.

Sans looked up at me and his expression seemed to dim at the sight of me.

"Ive been looking for you everywhere, come on let's go " I say taking hold of his hand and pulling him out of the booth.

Sans stopped after awhile and pulled his hands from mind putting it inside his pockets and plopping himself down in the snow sitting down and closing his eyes as he let out a sigh.

I turned to him with an unpleasant look on my face.

"Im busy y/n" he said

"Come on sans, it won't take long, besides what are you possibly busy doing I'm the only human your gonna see fall down here" I tell him with my hand folded above my pink frilly tutu.

Sans sighed again and looked away from me. I frowned .

"Ugh, sans why can't you just tell me what's wrong"

"You wo-"

"Stop telling me I won't understand if you won't even tell me what the problem is!" I said yelling slightly.

Sans and I went quiet for a bit and his mood seemed to dampen more if that was possible.

'Oh great '

"Are you kidding me? Sans what could possibly have you feeling this bad?" I questioned and he didn't answer.

"......is....is it something I did?" I said suddenly in a softer tone.

Sans looked at me surprised and looked like he was going to say something but kept it close.

"Sans.....will you dance with me?" I asked putting out my hand a small blush on my face.

Sans looked at me to my hand then back at me and then he looked away again.

"....no y/n...i"

"Hmph" I wasn't gonna take no for an answer again, he had promised to help me practice on my dancing and because he's been in such a foul mood I've had to practice by myself , I want him to see how I've done.