Birdtale Sans X Reader

Monsters had been set free over a year ago. But It wasn't something i really cared about.

I was born with a weak pair of wings. I hated them to be honest they were nothing but a burden and they became a burden to my parents. My wings were sensitive but they caught the attention of others, casting me glints of jealousy....they found my wings beautiful, nothing but pure white, but I hate them.

Have you ever heard of a bird that did not know how to control their wings? Well i couldn't, they wouldn't flair out when i wanted and i sometimes couldn't fly properly. I had a hard time moving them. It's like they weren't apart of me.

Negativity spread within our family, they told me I held them back. So i left for good....it didn't matter really i am 20 afterall.

I was flying through the sky until i wobbles a bit. I landed sgakiky on the ground and tried folding my wings back, it took awhile but it finally worked.

I had been traveling for a few weeks now...and my wings weren't in top shape but it's not like i cared really. I walked into the snowy ground venturing further into the forest.

Normally others wouldn't fly out this far. Which is why i came here.

I walked through the cold night crisp air and sighed showing my icy breath. You could hear the crunch beneath my feet as I stepped on the snow.

I stopped a bit feeling as if i was being watched. I suddenly saw a shadow at the corner of my eye. I looked and saw nothing i began to feel tense, i was a bit scared bow but didn't show it and continued walking.

I suddenly heard a woosh and the leaves of the trees shook.
I turned my head and tried to relax hoping it was the wind.

I began walking again . The wind howled and silence took place only the continuous crunching of snow under my feet.

I stopped seeing a black feather fall to the snowy floor. It glossy black contrasting with the white.

"Aren't you way out from the nest kid?" I heard a deep voice suddenly say.

I jumped from the sudden voice and looked around for the source not seeing anything until i spotted a white pinprick and glowing blue and yellow concealed within the trees. I couldn't see the body or face of this person because of how dark it was.

".....im....im just passing through" i say hoping i wasn't stepping upon some unknown territory.

"Heh, that's odd, i don't usually see humans centure through this far" he says with an interested hum in his voice

His choice of words caught me.

"Are.....are you a monster?" I asked but i was only met by silence.

"I wonder...why are you really out here?" I heard his question than i loud flap. A figure appeared in front of me and i fell back startled.

My sensitive wings touched the snowy floor and i shivered. I looked up to see a skeleton with goggles on his head. He wore a black jacket with a blue turtleneck sweater underneath and black pants.

The moon began to shine and my wings looked as if it were apart of the snow. The light of the moon fell on the face of the monster before me illuminating his wings.

My eyes widened for a moment. Hus wings stood out to me. The were a raven black and seemed to be complemented by the light if the moon itself. They were beautiful to me

"I didn't mean to startle ya there bud" he said stretching his hand toward ne

I took it expecting it to be cold but it was warm instead, i missed the heat when he let go if our hands.