[Requested] Error sans x Anamoly Reader| Different

I decided to do this story over I deleted the other one cause I really didn't like it so....yeah

...........

Error sat in the white void messing with his puppets a sigh coming from him.

......

You walked  along the empty void moving through portals until you stopped seeing something odd that caught your eye. You walked up to it...you haven't seen anyone else in the void for a while now.

The stranger didn't seem to notice you behind them that is until you touched their shoulder and blue strings shot out at you. You didn't expect it so you couldn't avoid it, now you were hanging in the air strings surrounding you.

"Who are you?" The glitched voice asked

'Oh,it's him' you think to yourself
"(Y/n)...."you answered calmly

"(Y/n)?...I've haven't seen you around...you shouldn't even be here, your nothing but a glitch aren't you?"
He said and the strings squeezed tighter around you making you flinch in pain

"What about you?....you belong in undertale do you not, yet your here outside of the code"

"What's it to you...your nothing but a glitch that needs to be earsed"

"Im more of a foreseer  here.....if anyone needs to be erased it's you " you said grabbing the strings and they disapeted

"What the how did you-?"

"You can call me an anomaly...and I fix what's broken..." you said dusting your self off as you fell to the floor.

"You go around breaking alot of things don't you?" You said looking at him

"What-"

"Last time I walked around I saw someone who shouldn't  be here...and brought him back to where he belonged, he said error kidnapped him....And I suppose your error." You smirked

Error growled and shot more blue strings you let them wrap around you as he pulled your forward.

"What the hell are you?" He growled

"I already told you...I'm something you'd call an anomaly."

"I suppose I could fix you " you said reaching to touch his face but stopped

"But I wont"

"Fix me? How could you possibly-"

You grabbed his hand startling him and before he could do anything to you he paused seeing his black hand turn to white. You let go and the white  quickly turned back to the black that they were.

"What the-"

You smirked  at him

"As I was saying...I can fix you, but I won't.....despite the mischief you create"

"Why-"

"Because your different.....your actually needed I suppose I should say, fixing you would make things more....difficult"

"You!!"

"I don't understand why the sudden anger?"

"You don't actually  want to go back to your regular life do you?, Don't you enjoy what you already do....is know you do,...you couldn't want to see your brother that you refuse to talk about?"

The strings were now digging into your skin and blood seeped dripping onto the white floor.

"Shut up, you don't know anything"