Sans X Reader| A new hope?

Deep inhale*......You guys are so lucky I'm writing this right now....only because it's so sad and.....ugggghhh why must it hurt inside!!!!!!!!

Watch the video before you read the story. It's important cause it goes with the story.

....

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me through the dark forest. My feet were sore and my clothes were tattered. I bared me teeth as I continued pushing my body to its limits, carry something valuable with me.

....I have sinned. These rough and dirty hands of mine have shed blood killing countless of lives. It wasn't random though...my targets were all people that I knew, and I ended there lives quickly with the flick of a knife.

I wasn't a bad person, though  others would say otherwise. The people that I knew...my friends, they were all very bad people.

We worked together on a project that we hoped...well I hoped would be a benefit to man kind...but they saw something different, they wanted to do more....they wanted to turn it into a weapon.

When I found out about this I was shocked, they had conspired against me...and they tried to use me as a subject. I had to do what was best...I killed them and destroyed all the work that we did.

I have been on the run for months now with cops on my trail. There soul had continued to exist when I killed and I took them with me, putting them inside a bag.

In there own way they were still alive.

My old clothes were stained with there blood and the guilt of what I had done never seemed to leave me. I continued running on battered feet as I heard the officers closing in on me.

My breath hitched and my heart pounded in my chest. Adrenaline was keeping me going at the moment...or...no, I should say just a slight slimmer of determination got me this far.

I was heading up mount ebott. Hoping they wouldn't find me in these mountains. I came across a cave and never stopped running neither paying attention to my surroundings, until I no longer felt the rocky floor beneath me and I was now falling...to my death.
...
I let out a sharp scream as I closed my eyes welcoming darkness. But instead of dying on impact , I fell with a soft thud onto a patch of flowers.

I sat up breathing heavily and trying to calm my racing heart. I looked up at where I fell from, realising I would not be able to get back out. I didn't hear any cops, so that meant the didn't know where I was...that was good.

Although possibly trapped, I could rest easy without having to run for a good bit. I stood up hunger stabbing straight through me. I didn't know when was the last time I ate or slept,  bow that adrenaline has left me I'm completely exhausted but I keep pushing through.

I open my nag as I remember for the moment and check to see that the souls were okay. I sighed in relief and closed the bag again.

I began walking seeing a new path and went through. As I entered I saw a flower, it looked sad? The way it bent as if it was wilting.

I continued walking forward bot expecting anything but jumped back in surprise when the flower suddenly moved.

It turned around and it had a face, a look of surprise adorned it.

"What, another human, this hasn't happened before" the weird plant says.

I'm to shock and frightened for words and I try to find my way around this talking plant.