Underswap sans x student Reader| Annoying

Highschool~
.....

I sat in class staring at my teacher as she spoke but not really listening to what she had to say. I felt sleepy and I dared to close my eyes and take a nap but I didnt, it would be a pain if she caught me sleeping, and I honestly didn't want to deal with it.

This place was hell, I hated school with a passion, I'm an eleventh grader and I've reached that point where I can't take it anymore and I just want to drop out....but that would be a waste...of time and both my future.

'Sigh'

I'm so sick and tired of this place...the exams suck, the work sucks, waking up early sucks, the food sucks , everything just SUCKS!!

It's not like I have an oh so terrible family and I just hate life and school because of it. No, that's not the case. I just really hate school...

Having to deal with morons and assholes almost everyday it's a chore, and teachers think they have it bad, well hey at least you guys aren't being bullied by kids, and I'm not saying I get bullied or that happens here but I just mean in general....school is the worst.

But besides all that stuff walking in the halls drives me insane, it is like traffic on the streets and I'm the driver that gets road rage. Now I'm more on the reserved and quiet side and I like to keep to myself, I have friends but you see this is a new school for me even though it's been like 3 months? I still haven't made friends with anyone because one they haven't talked to me and two I don't usually make the first move...ever.

But I seriously can't stand crowds and when I'm in those hallways I want to push each and every single person that bumps into me or tries to force there way past me and not to mention the snails that literally walk in front of you only to walk slow!

I need to stop thinking about this, I think I'm making myself upset.

I tuned into my teacher.

"So class were gonna have a new student"
[Totally just went back to daydreaming]
But I guess I can say there is one thing that kinda has made school better. Monsters live among us now so some of them go to my school.

"Okay class this is sans"

My eyes looked over to see a way too energetic skeleton, he had blue stars in his eye sockets and what looked to be like a permanent smile. He looked cute but at the same time......he looked like he would be an......issue.

"Hello humans I am the magnificent sans!" He boomed happily

He was a  loud one that's for sure. Almost all of the class was laughing at his introduction and I partially just cringed internally.

'Who in the world actually says something like that?'

Even my teacher was trying her hardest not to laugh.

"Well then...magnificent  sans you seem quite energetic I think it would be best to put you next to (y/n) over there.

My eyes narrowed a little, I took my bag out from the empty seat next to me and placed it on my lap.

'Now why did she think it was best to put him next to me?'

I thought to myself as he sat in the seat.

I mean it's not like I have anything against him but-

"Hi I'm sans!"

I flinched at his loud voice.

He is to loud for comfort....my comfort.

"Yeah I know...I hears your 'intoduction'"

"Oh, well what's your name" his eyes tried to look over my I.D but I covered it, and narrowed my eyes.