Death tale sans x Scavenger reader| part 2. Final

It was entropy......with the loss of life all balance was thrown out of order and deaths anguish was heard....

Death searched for life....he knew she wasn't truly gone, he refused to believe it.

He was walking when suddenly a source of energy suddenly appeared everyone felt it.

Asgore

Papyrus

Alphys

Undyne

All of them.....

Death teleported from where he was right at the entrance of life's hide out, his eyes were hopeful.

"Had she come back?'

He entered through the barrier, the once dead forest was filled with life once more...his eyes widened and smiled to himself as he continued walking through the forest.

'Tori.....'

........

You sat beneath the tree the forest was blooming with life once again....it was beautiful. You had fallen asleep after awhile and stirred awake at the feeling of something new.

You opened your sleepy eyes and looked up to see the presence there staring down at you with empty eye sockets and no smike.

Imidiately a sythe was around your neck....you felt threatned.

"Who are you" the voice asked souls sly

".........." you didn't answer, you were more surprised at the situation you were in.

You eye trailed to the ground where the figure stood to see the plants you created dieing.

.......your pov....

The flowers were dying. I then remembered how the place looked before.....was he the one that killed everything?

I hadn't moved from my spot regardless of the fact there was a weapon pointed at me. The ground rumbled beneath the stranger and roots sprouted up separating him from me.

I got up from spot and ran away, but he appeared before me again and I narrowed my eyes.

"Who...are you, I'm not gonna ask again."

I watched as he came closer, he rested of death and every step he made was menacing than the next.

"Don't come any closer" I say putting up a wall vines between us he grabbed onto them and the wilted away. I looked on shocked.

"Only life could bring back this place and I know you have something to do with her.....tell me where she is.

".....I brought all the plants to life"

"Lies only Tori has that type of power"

The stranger threw an attack at me and I surprisingly threw one back....it was flames, they touched the ground but they didn't burn anything.

He saw his eyes widen and he smiled a pitiful smile.

"Heh....i see what's happened now, you're her replacement....A filthy human..."

I frowned at what he said

"....i can't believe they actu-"

"I don't know who you are or what your talking about but I'm nobody's replacement"

"You're clueless about this aren't you"

"What do you me-"

"You're now the goddess of light, replaced by the original....and I am death, we are supposed to keep the world in balance....when one dies then it would create disorder....I suppose that's where you came in"