Shade Paperjam X Reader| Imitate

~fluff

......

I have a boyfriend and we started going out a month ago. He is sweet, kind, and most of all handsome and cute don't be fooled though I know all the sides of my boyfriend and trust me he can be an assholes when he is ready but today....I want to play on his cute side.

"(Y/n) stop"

Ever since I've met PJ all he ever did was wear shades...and to be honest it annoyed me after awhile. I started to become curious, I wanted to see his eyes by whenever I tried to get them off he always stopped me but not this time.

Me and PJ was sitting on the living room couch. I kept trying to reach for his shades but he kept pushing my hands away.

"(Y/n) cut it out'

"I want to see your eyes PJ"

"(Y/n)" Pj said pushing my hands away

"Your always wearing those stupid shades"

"No (y/n)"

"Hmph fine! " I crossed my arms and pouted facing the tv.

PJ relaxed for awhile and a waited 10 minutes then smirked as I swiftly snatched the shades off his face and jumped off the couch.

"Ha!" O smiled then frowned he had his eyes closed

"PJ!"

"Why are you so stubborn !?"

"Im stubborn!? Your the one who decides to wear shades to sleep and not let your girlfriend see your own eyes."

"....you don't understand.."

"Well how can I understand if you don't tell me"

"Tch"

"!!"

"Hmph you st on even know what you do to me PJ"

"What?"

"You walk around with these dumb pair of shades on and act like your so amazing"

"Im don't act like I'm amazing"

"Yes you do!"

"Hmph don't act like you don't jot ice those other girls fawning over you...and come to think of it you only wear your shades when I'm atound!"

"Get over yourself (y/n)"

"Fffffffite....me, I must get over myself...heh okay, maybe ill.just be more like you instead "

I put on his shades and imitated PJ, having a confident yet kind look about me...I was super suave.

"Hey handsome, how about you open those forgot eyes for me"

"I don't act like that !!"

"Oh really?" You held his hand and put the other on his cheek

"If you close your eyes how are you gonna see how much love I have for you"

".......pfft"

"Dont laugh that's exactly how you sound!!"

"Haha no I dont"

"Whatever can you show me your eyes please."

"No"

"That's not fair PJ!!"

"You'll laugh if I do "

"No I wont!!.....pffft"

"........your already laughing and I haven't shown you anything yet"

"No wait... I'm sorry I just imagined you having googly eyes, I'm sorry pffft"

"No (y/n) no give me back me shades" he reached out and I moved

"No, actually I'm gonna go hide them, let's see how long you'll keep your eyes closed for!!" I ran away to do just that but tripped over a pair of shoes causing a this to sound off.

I bit my tounge causing it to bleed snd I sat up in pain.

"Owww" I let out

"(Y/n) are you okay" I heard PJ say and he immidately came to Mr but I didnt look at him. I covered my mouth with my hands internally cursing about the fact that I bit my tounge.

"You alright, hey look at me" he brought your face up to meet his abd your eyes widened

'Cute'

"Did you bite your tounge"

You nosed your head yes

PJ moved your hand from your mouth to see a little trickle of blood on the side. He put both his hands on your cheek and magic began to flow. Your tounge felt better.

"That's why you shouldn't run"

"....it was worth it to see your eyes"

"Wh-" I kissed him silencing him

"I love you to" I smiled and PJ blushed

...end