(Requested)Omega Sans X Reader|Happy Birthday

WARNING: Slight smut?

I had got dragged along by Ink suddenly for some reason saying it was very important. I didnt know what could be so important to make me miss my job.

"Ink where are we going...?" I questioned

"We're here" he said

I looked....there was only a whole bunch of empty around.

"......Theres....nothing he-"

"SURPRISE!!!!" I heard the array of voices from all my good friends, all the different AU's of sans were here.

"Wh..wha-" I was speechless

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!"

My eyes widened I couldnt believe I forgot my own birthday. I laughed a little to myself and then laughed out loud confusing everyone.

"Hehe I love you guys so much!" I said happily and they all smiled.

"But you kmow, its actually omega who planned all of this" Ink smiled

"Ome- he did!" I say surprised and I looked atound but didnt seem him anywhere.

"Where is -!"

"Behind you" I heard his deep voice

I turned around to see my giant colorful boyfriend and I hugged him.

"How didnt I see you and your the biggest guy here!" I laughed

"Well you know I have my ways" he smiled

"Well lets go we have your birthday to celebrate" he said going over to the rest with me following.

.....

"Okay guys and.."

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear y/n, happy birthday to you" They all sang for me and I smiled brightly.

I dont think I've ever been this happy for my birthday.

I then blew out the candles and everyone started to give me my gifts.

"Thanks you guys!" I beamed

I opened the many, many, presents, one was a leather jacket, a scarf from blue, another jacket from sans,....well uh being themselves you cant expect much out of the gifts.

Soon enough the party came to an end and I helped Ink an Omega clean up after the party as the rest left back to their Au's.

"Oh y/n I didnt gu e you my gift" Ink said

"Hmm?"

Ink handed me a small box wrapped in a bow and I opened it , it was a small little brush.

"Try it out!" He smiled

I picked uo amd drew in the air with it and color manifested. My eyes sparkled with amazement.

"OMH INK THANK YOU!!" I yelled as I hugged him.

"Hehehe, its okay y/n, welp you guys better get goig I can take care of the rest here"

"Are you sure?"

"Yep" Ink said and opened the portal to our AU.

Mr and omega walked through after bidding Ibk good bye.

As soon as we arrived home I let out a relaxed sigh.

"Whats up?" Omega asked from outside

Pfft he was to big to fit in the house.