Reapertale sans X Reader| Deaths at my door

It was time to start anew. The old death had already done his time and it was now time to pass on his duties to another. He was young a bit inexperienced in the field but at the top of his game, that a why he was selected that why he was created. He would be the new Death and his name was sans. As life continued to birth new souls into the world death would do his job and reap the ones whose time came. He would walk the earth as a mortal reaping those from the shadows.

....

A new life was created it was you, a young and beautiful baby girl, with a bright and lovely smile. But atlas as the years would continue that smile would wither away and die as fate had worse things set out for you.

....

I sat on the steps under a building for shelter from the rain. I shivered in the cold shaking horribly. My tears dried on my face as my cold eyes looked on at the down pour. I hoped I was safe, that I would no longer have to run anymore. They wouldn't still be chasing me in this weather would they? I hoped not.

Earlier I had just walking down the street hoping to get some food with the little bit of money I had left. Then I bumped into to these to men and things went downhill from there. I didn't understand it, in my earlier childhood things were much brighter but now I'm gifted with nothing but pain and hurt. Life has awarded me with nothing.

I heard the sounds of splashing and my eyes darted to where it came from and I saw the two men.

"There she is!!"

I got up and ran back into the pouring rain. My shoes getting soaked to the brim.

Was this some kind of joke? Was my life a joke?

I heard them right behind me and I made a sharp turn running. Tears began to fall down my face again as I cried. Why was this happening to me.

I made a turn again and. I fell in a puddle again. I heard my pursuers stopped and I turned and looked at them with fear and wince as the suddenly grabbed me by my shirt.

"Thought you could run from us huh!!?"

*smack*

I was slapped and thrown to the grown, I held my cheek with a whimper.

They then proceeded to beat on me unknown to watching eyes.

"You dumb bitch!!" they yelled angrily

"Agh!! Please..stop!!" I begged but the continued to hurt me.

I curled as I coughed out blood tears falling and mixing with the rain.

Why? Why was I created only to suffer in this world? I wished for death to take me into his awaiting arms and end my pitiful existence.

They suddenly stopped and my eyes snapped open to the sound of a knife. I looked at them in my pained state and they looked at me with malicious grins. I tried to drag myself away but they stepped on my leg making me cry out in pain and they cut the front of my shirt making my eyes widen.

"No..no ..LET ME GO SOMEONE PLEASE!!"

"You can yell but no ones coming to help a piece of trash like you." they said darkly

They pressed the knife to my naked and cold stomach drawing blood as I winced.

I realised they weren't just regular thugs they were deranged maniacs.

"Careful not to move, we don't want to cut you open to early"

My breath hitched and my eyes widened and I closed it in fear as they held me down.