Sans x Reader| Longer

Play the song above when sad part comes....hint hint..
(I think I cried a bit while writing this)

I had my radio turned up as I cooked in the kitchen. Today felt like a mellow day, the sun was soft and the breeze was blowing lightly.

I pipped up hearing a knock at my door. I went iver and answered it revealimg Papyrus, one of my good friends.

I smiled seeing him, but I realised something seemed off with him.

"Hey, Pappy, come in" I said as I moved from the door.

Papyrys entered and closed the door behind him.

"So what brings you around, oh sans isnt here?" I question

"Oh, hes at home...resting" Papyrus says

A laugh a little.

"Hes always resting...thet lazy bones" I say absentmindedly.

I was in love with sans but never had the courage to tell him. I just felt like he didnt feel the same way and would reject me. I hid my feelings for him very well, and treated him like any notmal friend, there would be nothing to give away how I felt.

I went back into the kitchen to tend to my pot as Papyrus spoke up.

"Um...y/n I have something to tell you about sans condition" he says with a different tone that is not papyrus like.

I stepped out of the kitchen.

"Hm? You mean that 1 hp thing?, Did he finally gain some?" I ask

"...uh, no...actually-"

I laugh again

"Of course...sigh...Sans does seem like he's a bit...unwilling, he's to cool for hp" I laugh

".....Y-yes" papyrus says

"So then what is it ?" I ask him

"Oh its-" suddenly his phone rings

*Bonetrousle plays*

Papyrus answers his phone and I head back into the kitchen hearing the pot bubble over.

"S-sorry y/n but I have to go" papyrus calls out.

"Already? But you just got here.." I said

"Yes sorry, you...should come over tommorow though" Papyrus smiles.

"Will do, Ill see you then, bye papyrus" I say as he leaves.

I go back into the kitchen and turn off the stove. What papyrus said had me thinking deeply.

'Condition....why did he say it like that?' I wondered

It left a bad feeling in me but I dissmissed it and went to enjoy my long awaited lunch.

....

Today was the day I headed over to the skelebros place. If I were to be honest I hadnt really seen them around much lately...it was odd.

I knocked on the door and it opened to reveal Papyrus. I smiled as I greeted him.

"Hey pap!"

"Hello y/n!" He smiled he let me inside the house and closed the door.

I noticed sans on the couch watching T.V. I strolled over to him and sat down.

"Your such a couch potato, I dont think I've once seen you not on this couch when I come visit" I laugh

"Well nice to see you to" sans laughs lazily and I roll my eyes.

"Okay sorry, Hi sans" I teased and laughed