Requested NAJ PJ X Stressed!Reader

"ughhhhh!" I let out a long distressed groan.

I wasn't sure what to do at this point. I just felt like things were pulling up on me being thrown left and right.

You know,  usually at times like these you have people telling you,  talk to someone,  take a deep breath, open up. But I can't do that. I have a boyfriend yes,  his names PJ he's a jock and he's super supportive but I can't tell him what's bothering me,  I can't burden him.

Although he would much rather prefer me to open up to him more.  But how!?. How does anyone tell the person their dating they are the cause of their stress,  oh geez.

I let out a long exaggerated sigh. I began to abuse my pillow.

"this is driving me nuts!"

I released one more sigh then looked at my ceiling calming down a bit.

"I've got this, I just need to relax I'm probably just over thinking things as usual.  It's not a big deal"

....

I leaned again my locker looking past all the other students as I looked for a certain someone. I adjusted my glasses as my eyes landed on him,  and a slight frowned appeared on my face.

"PJ why don't you come hang out with us after school,  were having a small get together."

"Sorr-omph" PJ was grabbed by one of his jock buddies.

"You bet we'll be there!"

"Well I guess I have no choice now " PJ groaned

"Great we'll see you guys after school" the girls left and PJ turned to his friend.

"Really dude?"

"What's the matter,  those are cute cheerleaders besides its not like you have anything important to do"

PJ flinched at this and rubbed the back of his neck.

"yeah... Your right.. "

"see,  plus I bet it'll be fun!" his friend punched his arm and dragged him along.

"Cheerleaders" I mumbled under my breath.

I turned to my locker and rest my head against it.  Until suddenly I was tapped.  I turned to see snooty slug faces and grunted.

"What!" I snapped at them

"Well someone's in a bad mood"

"yeah keep frowning like that and you'll never get rid of those wrinkles on your face"

I growled at the girls.

"Anyways we saw you looking at PJ,  just know you don't have a chance with him,  a lame girl like you with no looks or class can never get him"

"He belongs to us got that ?"

'Are these girls serious? If only they knew'

"Hello did you go dumb or something,  I'm talking to you"

I grit my teeth.

"I can look at whoever I want,  and if you can't handle it deal with it!"

I walked away from them but one of them grabbed the back don't shirt  and slammed me back into my locker.

"Look don't think you can talk to us however you want,  we're above you" they glared at me.

One of them took one of my books out of KY hand and began reading some the pages out of them and I freaked.