Requested: Horrortale Sans X Reader

I'm not afraid of anything,  well horror movies I should say. I've watched alot of them,  more than I can count on my fingers and yet,  they never seem to give me the jolt of fear that I'm looking for,  I don't jump and I don't scream, maybe I'm just fearless. I'd like to think that.

Right now,  I'm standing in a place unfamiliar to me and has a creepy and uncomfortable atmosphere. The ground is partially decorated with what looks like dust and blood mixed with the snow. I could see the already disappearing footprints that was left.

I fell down here 30 minutes ago I didn't scream while I was heading to my eventual death.  Not that I could I was more in an internal state of panic, the relief that washed over me when I landed on a pile of flowers,  although they were decorated colored with what I thought to be my blood.

I walked to down the path that was laid before me,  it could be the path of death with all these obvious signals out before me but there was one way in,  and it's not my way out,  there has to be an exit somewhere.

.....

*Crunch*

I heard something and it gave me shivers,  I feel tense from the atmosphere that I know. I make believe that it's only me I am walking afterall but,  the sound sounded like it came from a distance behind me.

I broke into a light jog and entered a town. It looked abandoned and despaired. I seem more blood and dust on the ground and fear rises inside. I've watched horror movies I've never been afraid,  but to be inside of one it's scarier than death itself.

I move further and carefully until I heard what sounded like fast sprinting quickly approaching. I tense and alarms ring in my head as I quickly look for the direction it was coming from,  better yet I should run,  why wait for something dangerous but before I could do that I caught glimpse of it and I froze as I light breath left my body.

It was a small little bunny,  she wore a dress, the height of a five year old, and the indistinguishable look of petrified fear on her face. A terrified cry left her mouth as she cried and ran,  her head turned in my direction and she ran towards me,  I'm not sure to think right now.

"h... Help me! Please!" she ran into my stunned arm and I could feel her trembling, not from the could bit from whatever she was running from.

I opened my mouth and wrapped my arms around her.

"Are you okay? What happened"

I could smell the blood radiating off of her,  I wanted to make sure she wasn't bleeding.

"Yes,  he... H.. He killed everyone!  We needed hide!" she moved out of my arms and grabbed my hands pulling me somewhere unknown.

I followed her as she dragged me into the forest. I didn't believe this was a place to hide , no actually this spelled death.

I stopped in my spot and she did also.

"instead of going into the forest we need to find shelter. It's no safer amongst apple of trees.

"...hes already been inside all the homes,  we won't find us out here... "

"if that's true,  he won't check there again,  but for awhile at least... We'll head back,  I'll protect you until we kind find somewhere safer and maybe you can explain all of what's going on here."

I held her hand as we walked back in my direction. She silently followed and somehow it was eerie.

"What's your name?" I asked to make the atmosphere lighter.

"Bun... " she answered softly.

"that's a cute name"

"....you smell very nice miss... " she day suddenly