Requested | Ink depressed X Reader

Me and my boyfriend Ink solemnly sat in the doodle sphere. Ink had been so quiet ever since our world was destroyed...we both lost our friends and family, and Ink closed himself off from me.

He continued to protect the AU'S as he always did, and he drew as usual but,....he wasnt himself. He wasn't the Ink I knew, he was depressed even if he tried not to show it.

I tried often to lighten things up and make him feel better. I tried telling jokes like he always did, tried doing pranks, I tried everything but he still wouldn't open up to me, he wouldn't smile at me.

I had already dealt with everyone's deaths  and tried to look on the brighter side. At least I still had Ink.but with the way he is now...he is only making me just as upset as he is.

I feel like me and Ink have drifted apart from each other...we're so close yet so far from each other, it's like there's a wall between...a wall he refuses to take down.

How long has it been?

I find myself questioning this all the time and every time I think about it I get upset. I hate myself that Ink is this way I'm sure he blames me to and I wouldn't hold it against him.

It's all my fault isn't it...he was left to choose...if I wasn't around,  if I hadnt...

I stopped myself from going any further with my thoughts, this wasn't the time to start giving in to despair I needed to be strong for Ink.

I mean after all it has been three years...

I sighed.

"Ink will you just open up to me, it's not healthy to keep your feelings bottles up for three years" I finally said...I was tired of waiting, I would just pry it from him.

"I don't know what your talking about im fine"

"What part of this do you think is fine!?" I snapped saying it with more animosity than usual. I was surprised by my outburst and controlled myself.

"I..I'm sorry about that I-"

"It's okay..." he said simply

It went silent again qnd I bit my lip clenching and uncle ching my hand.

"....so you won't say anything?" I said softly

"......What do you want me to sa-" he answered after a moment of silence and I grit my teeth taking off one of my shoes and pitching it at him hitting him in the back of the head as I stood uo abruptly .

Don't think badly of this please..I'm not being a jerks to Ink, I love him but right now I'm so sick and tired of everything.

Ink had made no reaction.  And my nails bored into my hands with how hard I was clenching them.

In a way I had grown to hate Ink I loved him so much that I hate him with the utmost passion. The sadness that I put aside and played happiness turned into a festering that grew and grew until I couldn't take it anymore.

......I snapped

"WHAT ELSE DO YOU THINK I MEAN INK, IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS!!!!" I yelled at him then bit my lip quickly regretting it.

I was coming apart and I didn't want it. I reluctantly apologized to Ink as I hit my lip and left the doodle sphere with a minature brush ink had given me.

I stepped onto the void with one shoe on my foot. My body trembled with anger as I clenched my hands. I just wanted to scream my fustrarions and feelings out but not even screaming would be enough.

I was just so upset that I couldn't make Ink happy...of I had scraficed myself he would of been happier, but no here I am both of us just miserable and I hate it.