Heads Up

So,  I'm gonna do an official story that I will complete,  I can promise you that.  It will be serious it will be drama, have you read my book Passion? Did you like it?

Will it be as good as that?
I don't know who knows if you'll cry or not but I want to write an actual story I'm in the writing mood.

SO MY QUESTION TO YOU READERS WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT ME TO USE?

SANS OR ONE OF THE KID CREATIONS,  LIKE GOTH?  YOUR CHOICE YOUR TYPE OF AU,  BUT UNDERSTAND YOUR CHOICE ON THE CHARACTER WILL DETERMINE THE WAY THE STORY GOES,  WHETHER THEY ARE A FELL VERSION OR A SWAP VERSION THESE ALL AFFECT THE TYPE OF STORY YOU WILL GET.

I want to start this quickly so well have a vote. If the first five people who comment have a matching character that out ranks the rest I'm taking that choice.

Think carefully guys understand the stories you have read and what you felt,  and pick a character that you really want to have an experience with,  like never before.  😉

EDIT:

YOU GUYS ARE SLICK I SAID CHARACTER NOT CHARACTERS THERE IS NO, AND OR,  OR,  YOU CHOOSE ONE, DONT TRY TO PULL A FAST ONE IVE GOT MY EYES ON YOU GUYS. 😶😶😶😑

SO YOU EITHER CHOOSE ONE OR IM SKIPPING OVER U GUYS THAT CHOSE 2. NO CHEATING🙅🙅🙅😠

😣😔😸

btw picking asylum,  is just telling me you want a crazy sans I'm just clarifying that the story won't act upon being in the Au itself but will have the character from the AU itself with its own developed personality that isn't to out of character.