Sans X Reader annoying part 5.

I felt warm and comfortable. I was dreaming peacefully until I woke up in darkness. My mind was a bit blank at this not registering where I was or how I got here.

Soon the warmth I felt turned cold and empty. I stood up among the vast darkness and looked around...not that there was much to see.

I then heard giggling the startled me.

"Hehehehe"

"Whose there?" I questioned a bit on edge

The laughter sounded demonic and seemed to durround me every which way. It scared me.

"HEHEHEHEH" It came louder.

Then with that darkness I saw red peircing demonic eyes peering at me. I stiffened frozen in my spot in fear.

The red eyes got closer to reveal Chara.

My eyes narrowed with anger and rage as she stood before me with that smirk on her face.

"You! What the hell are you doing here!" I yelled at her

She simply laughed and I noticed in her hand  a knife.

"Oh poor naive y/n" her voice rang out demonically.

As she took a step forward I took a step back and a I growled at her.

I hated her with my entire being.

"Shame...I was so close to, you almost ended your life"

Shock struck me as she said that.

"Y-you..." I stuttered and she laughed

I growled at her in anger

"You did quite a number on me back there, but thanks to that you made yourself look worse heheh..." she laughed

"I dont care what you say, I'd do it again in a heart beat, I swear Ill-" i went quiet as Chara pointed her knife at me and edging her way closer to me and pressed the blade to my neck with angry demonic eyes.

"Dont make me laugh y/n, I let you get away with it but know this,...if you try it again I will gut you like a fish" she said and stepped back smiling seeing the fear she struck into me.

My heart sped and I watched her with careful.

"What the hell do you want with me!" I screamed after her

"You know what I want y/n"

"I already told you I wont let you have him!!" I growled at her and she laughed

"Thats to be decided in due time, sans is mines and mine alone, and if you  contiue I will kill you just like how I killed your parents"

Her words made my blood run cold.

"But until then, sweet dreams y/n, well be seeing each other much more often" she cackled as her voice rang out.

I suddenly felt something grab onto my legs and start to pull me down into the ground slowly.  I panicked trying to move but couldnt. I looked up in frar at chara who looked down at me evilly. She raised her knofe, it somehow glinting in this dark place and she sbrought it down.

....

I jumped out of my sleep panting and my heart thumping.

Her words rang through my head as I recalled the events of that nightmare.

"Y/n?" I heard blues voice call out to me and then I paused and looked at his wide awake face looking at me.

I had forgotten just for a moment thaat we fell asleep like this and a soft blush appeared on my cheeks.

"Morning , did you sleep well?" He asked smiling brightly at me

That warmth settled back in me and I felt comfort. I smiled a little and lied through my teeth.

"Yeah..."

We stayed quiet like this for a moment until we heard creaks of the steps. Our heads perked to the direction. It was chara.

Blue removed himself from me much to my dismay and went to her.

"Are you okay Chara?" Blue asked her

I glared at her subtly though the remnaments of fear still wafting through me.

"Im..fine" she said softly which ticked a nerve in the back of my head.

"Ill start making breakfa-" blue started

"N-no thats okay ill leave...I stayed long enough" Chara said

"Wait, y/n wanted to apologise" blue said suddenly

My lips furmed itself into a thin line and me and Chara looked directly ay each ither only for me to quickly glance away.

"No...thats okay I-"

"Nonsense, right y/n?" Blue then turned to me

I would reject but...only becauae its blue.

"Im...sorry" i apologised hiding my bitterness to the best of my abilities

But I could see though from under her beangs her red eyes boring a hole into my soul as the smirked and I went rigid.

Within the blink of an eye it was gone.

"I..its okay, ill be going now" she said and left through the door.

I was left to my thought as I stared at the door she went through a small dose of panick rising in me. Suddenly sans voice rang out to me amd I snapped my head to him.

"Are you okay y/n?" He asked me with concern.

"Y-yea...i was just thinking" I lied to him

Blue didnt seem convinced but then looked me in the eyes.

"Y/n...will come to school tommorow?" He asked me.

That idea seeme gorribke and I really never planned to attend school ever again...not as long as they were there.

I didnt respond to bkue as I furrowed my brows not wanting to.

"Please, come back to school with me" his voice seemed pleading as he looked me in the eyes with those blue orbs i seem to get trapped in I was so lost in his cuteness I spoke aw he suddenly pulled me inti a hug making my heart speed up.

"Okay...."

"Great!" He ket go of me and stood up heading to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I couldnt help but think to myself what just happened after that.

....

I hate this chapter, I hate it so much, I only rembered some stuff from when I first wrote it and put it in here but its all scattered and I hate it...the first time i wrote it was better...but i had to post this because this has been on hold for way too long.