Epic Sans XGenocide Reader| VS

OH HELL YEAH!!! THIS IDEA CAME TO ME WHILE LISTENING TO MEGALO STRIKE BACK.

Heheh...ive been playing around with this idea in my head and im amped bruh..

.....

You were a highly skilled scientist before you ended up in the underground. Your quiet intillegent almost no one could amount to your skills, making you graduate college at your early age of 21.

When you arrived in the underground you found by the monsters. They accepeted you and when they learned of your skill they placed you under the care of sans the royal scientist, to be his assistant next to Mettaton.

You felt that your skills far surpassed theres and it did, except sans. He was on a whole other level than you, when you thought you were one step ahead he was actualy 100 steps further.

You were awed by his brilliance and looked up to him wanting to to surpass him someday You always hanged around sans askingbhim to teach you more and the more you learned the more you were entranced by him. But after awhile you suddenly felt like sans didnt see you to be on his level, he often called you kid...you didnt mind it before but now it bothered you.

He was always looked at by other monsters as amazing but you were treated as some who couldnt even top him and you knew you could. You were aware of sans power seeing him treat it out a tine ago and it was extraodinary...epic even. You realised perhaps thats why they saw him like that but regardless you hated it...you hated it so much.

It filled you with vanity.

....

"Hey kid be careful with that and dont forget to lock up" sans said

You looked at him.

"I know that already and you dont have to keep calling me kid, i am an adult you know"

"Sorry bruh, its just in my nature" sans shrugged and left.

You let out a sigh carrying the glass container but you ended up tripping over a stack of papers making it crash to the floor and black liquid start to seep out.

You sat up on groaned in pain from the fall and sighed looking at the broken glass on the floor.

"Just gre..." as you reached to pick up the shards you touched the liquid and....

"Oh..." you smiled

.....

BOOM.....!!!!

Rubble began to fell from a building as people ran.

Everyone was in a state of panic from the attacks scrambling to get to safety.

"Feast your eyes everyone, for perfection is among you!!"

You yelled from the sky and smilled as everyone continued to run.

Suddenly you felt like danger was approaching and you moved out the way dodging a beam.

You smiled and looked to see the source of where it came from.

"Oh, sansy nice to see you join the party!" You smiled.

"What are you doing bruh" sans questioned

You laughed

"Isnt it obvious, im just showing everyone my perfection"

"Ki-"

"Sansy, how about we give them a show, really show them whose on top"

"Huh-" Sans eyes widened when knives suddenly appeared behind you.

You laughed

"Lets make this...Epic!" You yelled as the red knives shot after him.