Fell sans X Jerk Reader| ♡

I sat on the couch watching tv next to my boyfriend sans. I suddenly felt weight on my lap and looked down to see sans resting his head on me. I rolled my eyes and abruptly got up making his head fall onto the couch.

"Aww come on bane you couldn't let me lay in your lap?"

"And you couldn't be more of an waste of space?" I say back and walk into the kitchen for something to drink.

Don't be confused it's not like me and sans are fighting he his really sweet and kind to me he is basically the best boyfriend I can ask for.

I looked at the clock in the kitchen and my eyebrows twitched.

"Sans shouldn't you be at work?"

"Yeah but I wanted to spend more time with you, I've been working more lately you know" he said

"Instead of being worthless and laying around here you could be out making money!" I yell from the kitchen

"Jeesh fine I'm leavin!" He said and he was gone

I let out a sigh

Like I said he is super sweet and the best boyfriend I could ask for, I know the things I say are mean but I say them regardless because I can...and he dosent react to it at all, I guess I'm curious, I mean he takes all my words with open arms has nothing but the loveliest things to say back.

I walked back over to the couch and sat down watching tv for the rest of the day.

......

Sans and I were going out, he said he was gonna take me out for a date. 8 dressed in a decent dress and sans was in his normal attire.

"Couldn't find something half decent" I said curtly

"Relax babe" he said and grabbed me waist and we teleported

"Sans I already told you I don't like being called babe," I glared at him

"Eh, sorry sweetheart" he apologized and then I noticed our surroundings as he brought me to a both and sat me down.

We were at grillbys, I loved the place and it's cute sans thought this place would be great for a date.

"Are fucking kidding me sans grillby's!?" I questioned him

"Yeah is there a problem with that"

"Tch, can't you put in the least bit effort, you piece of shit" I said and got up and walked out the resturaunt (omg your absolutely mean...savage...)

Sans went after me and we 'talked' things out in the end I decided to go home and sleep.

......

This time me and sans were taking a walk in the park. It was like a mini date per say, the sun was setting and it looked beautiful as I looked at the lake.

"(Y/n)"

I turned to sans

"I love you "
He told me ,

it's not the first time he said this but when he does my heart flutters , I turned away from him to hide the blush spreading across my face. To be honest I never told him I loved him back...but yet we were a couple , he asked me if I could be his after he confessed and I agreed, I was estate on the inside but on the outside it looked like I didn't care.

To be honest this is a problem I have its been like this since I was younger so I always came off as the cruel heartless bitch....but I'm not entirely like that at all...I just can't break out of this shell that I have barricaded with bricks. I was raised this way believe it or not. My wortgless parents instilled this in me and i have a hard tine breaking out of it, 'iys so you dont appear weak and pathetic' they said. Im glad i got away from then when they did before they could warp my mind and more than it already was.