Underswap Sans X Cheater Reader

'BRRRIIING'

"Hello?"

"Y/N! I was just calling to check up on you!"

"....O-oh! Hey blue, you..really didnt have to"

"Why of course I did, it is a boyfriends duty to make sure their significant other is doing alright!"

"...heh heh..thats sweet..."

"So hows work going?"

"Huh?"

"Work, you said you had to go in early today"

"O..oh r..right work!, speaking of which my boss is asking for me right now I have to go blue"

"Oh, alright lo-"

"Yeah bye" I hung up the phone and rest it on the bed with a sigh.

I felt arms wrap around me and pull me close.

I released the arms from around me and heard a groan in response.

"Whats wrong baby?"

"I gotta go" I said getting dressed

"You sure you dont want to stay a little longer?" He purred

I then smirked

I leaned down on The bed hovering over him.

" How about you come over tommorow, he bot gonns be home" I purred myself and he smirked

He nodded his head and as I turned around I recieved a slap to the butt.

"Cant wait huh?" I smirked

"Cant help it, your irresistible" he smirked back.

"Well until tommorow" I said leaving and he waves plopping back on his pillow.

I guess you would of guessed by now, im a cheater. I often do this with those I get on a relationship not really sticking to one guy...why? Well because im not satisfied you see.

I mean I love blue I really do, I thought he was the one for me that I would never cheat on him...but blue lacked...he lacked way too much.

So I found I guy who picked up in areas where blue lacked. Do I feel bad?....Tough question...I can't say I really do..I mean ive done this since forever.

Dont I care about blues feelings?....what he dosent know couldnt hurt him right?

After stopping by a store I went home. I opened the door and it seemed quite empty.

"Blue?" I questioned

"Well your home early" A voice startled me, it was papyrus he watched me with a glare.

"Well you know I decided to surprise my boyfriend speaking of which where is he?" I asked

Papyrus scoffed, Papyrus was aware of the kind of person I was..even tried to warn sans, but of course sans believed me.

Papyrus the walked past me

"If you hurt him I swear y/n-"

"Dont worry, he wouldnt know a thing" I smirked and papyrus growled as he went outside.

I let out a sigh then went upstairs, to where he could possibly be.

"...Blu-"

"O-oh surprise!" He jumped out at me startling me a bit.

"Blue what is this?" I questioned seeing the minor changes done to the room

"Well i noticed youve been working very hard lately...and I just wanted to do something nice for you"