[REQUESTED]Gaster sans x Reader|Loss and Gain

"Please don't do this"

".....I have to..."

"No we can make this work..we can-"

"Im sorry...but it's to late for us now"

"No, please..please,please, don't do this...I need you"

"Stay happy for me okay, forget about me "

"No, I refuse I will never let you go!"

"You have Stay strong (y/ n),you have to stay determined....now go!"

"No!!, I'll stay with you no matter what....I love you"

'BOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!'

........

I have no memory of anything or anyone I only know my name age and when I was born that's all. I've lived on the streets for almost my whole life now managing to survive on my own. There is nice fire monster who gives me food from his restaurant whenever I pass by. But I don't do it to often...I don't want to bother him.

It was late and my stomach growled I don't know when was the last time I ate, and I've wandered to far from the restaurant to go back and get something to eat. I digged around in my pants pocket and took out 5$ I got from a nice stranger.

I looked around hoping there was a nearby store where I can get something to eat...but I didnt see any. I sighed in dissapointnent and then my stomach growled.

Suddenly I was shoved so hard I fell to the floor.

'Ophf'

I got up off the floor and looked to see who or what just knocked me over. I noticed someone running away dressed in black and then I also noticed my 5 bucks missing.

"H...hey!" I chased after the person but lost them in the crowd of people until I saw black over on my left. I ran straight head forward and head butted them in the stomach.....though something didn't seem right about that.

"Agh!" I heard the person let out, it was a male and he fell to the floor and everyone stopped for a moment to see what was going on then left...to be honest the it was pretty empty now.

I stood there looking at the person to see it was a monster and a skeleton

'Didn't the person who ran away had hair?' I questioned to myself.

"What....the hell!?!!!!" I hear him yell.angrily as he sat up and I flinched and jumped back.

He was definitely angry that's for sure...since he is pratically glaring daggers at me.

"Uh...sorry, I thought you were someone else"

"Sorry?, who the hell just randomly headbutt people!?!!" He said standing up now

He was way taller than me..he was about 6'7. I nervously stepped back and was about to run away but he grabbed the back of my shirt.

"Where the hell do you think your going!?"

"Im sorry, please don't hurt me, I didn't mean it, I thought you were the one that stole my money!!!" You cried covering your face in fear.

He let go of your shirt and let out a sigh taking out a pack of smokes and lighting one. You stood there actually taking in his appearance, he was tall you knowed that but he had a nice built I guess you could say. He had a lines coming from each eye...you found him to be really handsome and he really looked good in black. A small blush dusted your face.