Nice to meet you, good sir- Kellin Quinn

I'm just sitting in this coffee shop, watching how the trees sway in the wind outside, until i felt like someone was looking at me. I turned around and saw a man, black-ish hair, kind of short, he was cute. His eyes were beautiful and he was just...wow.

"Uh, hi. I was just wondering if this seat is taken?" Gesturing towards the seat in front of me. 

"No. You can have it, if you want." I said shakily.

"Thanks. My names Kellin."

"I'm Y/N."

"Wow, a beautiful person with a beautiful name."

I smiled at that, but, why would he be attracted to someone like me? I don't get it. I took a sip of my coffee and looked back to the outside world.

"So, umm, Y/N, what do you like to do? Just curious."

"There's alot but i could give you a brief description. I work at Macy's and i can't stand it, i've been in retail since i was 18, i listen to music a lot and i mean like all the time, with my free-time i'll do small covers with my friends and crap like that. And, I'm 24."

"What do you like music wise?"

"Let's see, My Chemical Romance, The Ramones, Sleeping With Sirens, stuff like that.

"Actually, I play in Sleeping With Sirens, Lead singer."

"That's awesome, listen, i'm sorry if i'm being weird or something, i just don't do well with new people but the second day that i know you, i'll seem like I have a whole new personality."

"Its okay, trust me. I was the same way, In high-school i mean. I'm sorry about this but i gotta go"

Kellin gave me a small scrap of paper and walked out of the cafe. I looked at the small rip of paper.

 - Hey, its Kellin, I was gonna ask if you wanted to go on a date soon? I was too nervous though. Here's my number ***-***-****. Call me sometime.

He is just too cute? Well, lets see how this goes.