Truly Sad- Brendon Urie

Feel free to change the her's to whatever your pronoun is

I had a tendency to tape a piece of paper to my door and writing lyrics on it, the lyrics depended on my mood, happy, sad, angry, etc. Brendon was my room-mate at the time, Brendon Urie to be exact. He didn't seem to mind it but who knows? I got excepted to be his Room-mate last year sometime. 

Anyway, It was around 9:30-ish Pm, i got home soaked and sad. My co-worker Monica bailed to pick me up at last second and while i was walking it started to rain and before i started to walk home, my boyfriend, well ex now. Confessed to him cheating on me, worst luck ever. At-least i can come home relax and just try to be okay i guess? I knocked on Brendon's door, indicating that i was home. I grabbed a pen out of my bag and went up to my room, i did a test line on the piece of paper to make sure that it worked. I wiped a tear that was streaming down my cheek and thought of something. 

"I never meant to be the one of kept you from the dark, but now I know my wounds are sewn because of who you are - Black veil Brides

It was my favorite song to listen to when i was down. I heard someone behind me clear their throat, knowing it was Brendon, i made my face look half-decent. 

"Hey Y/N, you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Everything's good." I turned around as i threw on a fake smile. He gave me a towel, I grabbed it and nodded. 

Brendon looked confused as all hell, I wish i could tell him what happened but i don't like to pour my feelings out to people like that, even if they're my best friend. I felt like i was gonna fall into pieces once i was alone but i don't care. Brendon started to walk to the kitchen, i decided in my brain that I wanted to tell him. 

"Bren? We're friends, right?"

"Yeah, why? Is something up?"

"I just want to talk, you know?"

"Sure, um, what do you want to talk about?"

"Give me a minute, i'll be right back."

I went to my room, i closed the door and threw my bag on the bed. I grabbed an over-sized Kiss T-shirt that my dad gave me. I took off my wet uniform top and put on the Tee, i slipped off my bottoms and got into a warm comfy pair of sweat-pants. I went to the bathroom and wiped off all of my ruined makeup. I put my hair up in a messy bun. 

I stepped back into the living room once i was done. Brendon sat on the couch as he looked at his phone, patiently. He looked up and smiled. 

"So, I know its kind of late." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"That doesn't matter to me, its okay." He said and smiled.

"I have news." I chewed on the inside of my lip, correcting all of the events in my head that happened earlier.

"Okay."

I sat down and I was ready to break. A tear streamed down my face.

"Ashton, br-broke up with me. He said that he has been cheating on me for a while and he thought that the girl that he was with behind my back was better than me. I honestly believe him."

"Hey, you're way better then her. She's probably some dumb bimbo that he found at a bar. Come here."

Brendon pulled me into his arms, he calmed me somehow. I just wanted to stay there forever, i kept a secret from him. I had a big crush on Brendon, I didn't care if he found out or not. Tears spilled crazily, I knew that it was okay to cry.

"Shh, look, someday you'll find someone way better then him and Ashton'll wish that he never cheated on you. Its all okay. I promise."

"You think that?"

"Yeah, I do. Darling, I have to ask you something, tell me your honest answer, okay?"

I nodded.

"So, you are the best room-mate and best-friend I've ever had and do you think that we could be, more than that? Maybe you'd like to be my girlfriend?" 

"Don't joke with me like that, Bren."

"I wouldn't joke with you like that ever, i swear, i'm being serious."

I could feel my eyes widen, i don't--why would he? --Huh?!

"So, you're not kidding?"

"Yes, why won't you believe me?" 

"I do believe you and Yes, i'd love to be your Girlfriend."

Brendon leaned in and...kissed me?!  I kissed back. It wasn't a hungry kiss, it was passionate. We pulled away, I just couldn't believe this was happening. I put my arms around him, tightly. My eyes felt heavy and the sound of his heart-beat put me in a trance. Unexpectedly i fell asleep, It was hard not to.

Brendon's POV

Y/N was out cold in seconds,  she was adorable, I couldn't leave her here. I picked her up, carefully, trying not to wake her up. I set her down in my bed as i got in next to her. I kissed her head.

"Goodnight, lovely."