Don't give up yet!- Jack Barakat Request

Requested by -mrdoctorman

"Babe please, please teach me how to play. You said you would!" I said, pestering my boyfriend, Jack to teach me how to play guitar since he promised a while ago.

"Fine, Rachel. I'll give you my wisdom that I have learned over the years." I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. Jack disappeared for a few minutes then came back with a book or two, a plastic cup of picks, and two guitars.

*Jack's Pov*

I just had to make that promise to her, huh? Whatever. As long as I get to spend time with Rachel. That's all that matters. I laughed at her trying to figure out how to hold a pick. The pointy side was in her palm.

I noticed the Batman tattoo on her forearm. It looked identical to Andy's. I was sure they got them together.

The small strands of her brown and red hair fell quickly into her face. "Are you just going to sit there and look pretty or actually show me something?" She asked looking up at me with her green, beautiful eyes.

"Yes! Come let me show you, young grasshopper." She laughed then smiled.

*Time skip*

Rachel leaned back with a groan after accidentally messing up a note. She crinkled her nose with her nose ring shining from the lamp in the corner.

"C'mon, babe. You can't give up yet." I encouraged her, well tried to. I got a 'look' in return.

"It's been four hours. It's late. I'm gonna call it a night, Jack." She set her things to the side but as she went to walk away, I pulled her into my lap.

"You're not going anywhere, babe." I said and put my arms tightly around her waist. I put my head on her shoulder, leaving it there.

I moved my head after a few minutes, kissing her cheek. She was asleep. Dead weight. I pulled a blanket from the back of the couch and put it over the both of us. I tightened my grip on her waist and soon fell asleep.

-written in my notebook at like 3-4 Am. Hope you liked it. It's currently 5 am and I want to write more. If anyone needs a request done, I'm here if you want one.