You'll be okay- Remington Leith

It was a special night. It had never rained in L.A, EVER. Whenever it did though, I was so, so scared. I wouldn't and couldn't leave Remington's side. I was too paranoid that if him or I were alone something would happen.

I was okay for the time being, Remington and I were cuddling on the couch watching old horror movies. The TV started to bug out, after a few minutes of the lights and screen fighting to stay on, it all went dark. My heart began to race, my body started to shake and I couldn't breathe. I closed my eyes trying to focus on anything but this.

No use.

"Honey, are you okay?" Remington asked, pulling me closer into his chest.

"N-no. I can't breathe, it's so damn hard." I whispered, grabbing and holding his hand tightly.

"Shh, focus on my voice, okay? Remember what we did last time. In," he inhaled through his nose "then out." He exhaled from his mouth.

I copied, keeping my eyes shut, scared of what could lie in the dark. I soon went back to my normal breathing pattern and stopped shaking with my heart beating regularly again.

"Thank you." I yawned, letting go of his hand and rolling over to face his chest. He kept his arms around me, tightening them once again.

"Mhm. I love you." Remington yawned too, kissing my forehead and setting his chin on my head lightly.

"I love you too." We both soon fell asleep, safe and panic free.