A Literal Kobra Kid (Requested)

Requested by Aurora_Way
Thanks!

"Is this really all we have for a food option?" I complained since I didn't exactly want to feed dog food to the baby thats growing inside of me. I don't think she'd appreciate it either.

"I'm sorry but yes, babe. If we're lucky there could be some old peaches or some type of food on our next scavenge. I'm really sorry." Mikey hugged me, I felt a wave of emotions run over me. Damn hormones! Before I knew it, I started to cry.

"I miss the way it used to be." I mumbled. The green grass, our families, our old house. I miss everything. I felt so guilty for taking everything for granted.

"C'mon honey, don't cry. It'll all be fine soon." He grabbed my face softly, leaning in for a kiss.

"I love you, Mikey."

"I love you too, Y/n."

"Do you think we could go lay down for a while and wait for the guys?" He asked, which was new since I was the one asking if I could lay down.

"Yes, babe." He took my hand, intertwining our fingers. We we're lucky that there was a mattress big enough for the both of us in the closet. Unfortunately, the blanket we had was pretty small and most likely for a child but it kept us warm and that was all that mattered.

Mikey laid down first, making sure to make enough room for me and my 3 and a half month bump. I put myself carefully on the cold yet safe bed. Mikey put his arms around me and head on my shoulder.

"I'm so glad to have you both." He whispered, I felt a sudden movement in my abdomen. I gasped, scaring Mikey a bit.

"I think somebody is happy to be here." I smiled, putting Mikey to ease. He smiled, taking one of his hands and putting it to mine, the other on my stomach.

"I'm happy to be here too." Mikey whispered, pressing a soft kiss to my shoulder.

"And I promise that I'll be here for you and your mommy. Forever and ever." The kicking seemed to soften, almost putting me to sleep.

"I love you so much, Mikey."

"I love you so much too, Y/n."

(Sorry if it's not the best, I haven't written in a month or two, maybe more. But I appreciate your request and I'm hoping to write more and maybe come out with a new story or something - Sara)