I dont care if you're contagious - Brendon Urie (requested)

Requested by Noxiam
Thanks!
I'm back, people!

Just my luck. On one of the most important days of the year, I had to get sick with the flu. The important day being Brendon and I's anniversary. I refused to be around him since he had a tour coming up for 'Pray for the Wicked'. Him, on the other hand, wanted to be by my side 24/7.

"Oh, darlin'!" Brendon, in some way, had gotten into my apartment. He called out for me. I quickly got up, ignoring my headrush, I locked my door so he couldn't get himself contaminated.

I laid back down, snuggling into my warm, cozy comforter. I was on the verge of sleep when Brendon knocked on my door. "Hey Marie. Can I come in?" He asked.

"Definitely not!" I yelled in return.

"But why not?" He whined like the whiny man-child he was.

"Bren, babe, I'm sick. I'm not going to let you be miserable too. Especially for more than a week." I slammed my head in my pillows but instantly regretted it since it made me cough and made my head throb.

"You know I don't care, right?" Somehow he opened my door without trouble. I guess I didn't lock it anyways. I quickly pulled my shirt over my nose and mouth.

"I'm trying not to get you sick, get out!" I crossed my arms, yet I couldn't stop him from hugging and kissing me.

"Goddammit. I missed you too much." I finally gave in, giving him the tightest hug I could manage.

"Babe, you're looking a bit sick. I think you're lacking in vitamin me." I laughed and squealed as he picked me up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity. "I'm going to miss you so much more, Bren."

"Maybe that doesn't have to be the case. How does- hmm- coming on tour with me sound?"

"That sounds great, babe!" I held his face for a second then kissed him.

I screamed as Brendon pretended to drop me. "Sorry, I can't hold you for much longer, I'm falling for you." I set my head on his shoulder and laughed internally.

"Happy anniversary, darlin'. I love you."

"I love you too, dork."

(Sorry if it's not that good, it was only created tonight and I've been trying to focus on getting it done since I won't be able to write next week. Hope you enjoy - Sara)