I Don't Mind- Ashley Purdy Request

{ Y/N POV }

I wanted to hang out with Ash, but he was out with his "girlfriend" again. She always interrupted our hang outs, I can't even remember the last time. Believe me, there's nothing wrong with him and her but it would be nice to be with my friend every once in a while. He didn't even know that I had any feelings more than a friendly love for him.

I guess its not gonna be a wasted night. I stared at the bottles of alcohol on the shelf. I got up from my place at the table, setting my phone down and turning it on silent. 

I poured about four shots, downing them quickly. I shook my head at how strong they were. I felt the buzz soon after. 

{After many shots and drinks}
-Ashley's POV-

I got worried about Y/N, she wouldn't pick up her phone no matter how many times I called or texted. I got up from where Nikki and I were cuddling. 

"Where are you going Ash?" Nikki asked, perking up with a confused face.

"I have to check on Y/N, I don't think she's okay."

"What is it with you and Y/N? She's always calling you and asking if you're wanting to hang out." I shook my head at her reply, grabbing my jacket and keys.

"Ash! Answer me!" She begged out for attention.

"Nikki, if you don't trust me, then we can't be together. Just leave." I opened the door and waited for her to completely get in her car and went home. 

I locked the front door and ran to get in my car and leave. I got to Y/N's after a few minutes. Luckily she gave me a key to her apartment. I got in and started to panic.

"Y/N! Hello?" I heard rustling and laughing in the kitchen. I cautiously looked around the corner, all I saw was a possibly drunk Y/N.

"Hiiii Ashey!" She said in a really squeaky voice.

"Come sit!" Y/N sat on her couch but couldn't seem to sit still. I sat next to her, smiling and laughing quietly.

"I know I'm silly and its kinda dumb to say." 

"What?" I tilted my head and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well-" She paused, smiled and stared at her feet. "I love you."

I nodded, not exactly know what to say, I kissed her. When I pulled away, she giggled like a little girl.

"I love you too." She crawled onto me, wrapping her arms around my stomach. Y/N quickly was asleep in a few seconds. I kissed her forehead and stayed where I was. I felt some feeling I hadn't felt for a while. Love.

(Hey!)

(I hope you liked it @musicluv21)