Remembering Sunday- Vic Fuentes

*based on the song Remembering Sunday by All Time Low featuring Juliet Simms*

*Vic's Pov*

He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes. Started making his way past two in the morning. He hasn't been sober for days.

I woke up after a dream with her, Y/n. The exact person I had fallen in love with. I rubbed my eyes, it was still dark but I started putting my shoes on. There was still some sort of alcohol remaining in my system. I can't think straight or remember anything from the previous days. 

Leaning now into the breeze. Remembering Sunday, he falls to his knees. They had breakfast together but two eggs don't last like the feeling of what he needs. 

I opened the front door, stepping outside. It was nice outside with a breeze blowing past. Thoughts of that Sunday popped into my head, making me fall to my knees. We ate breakfast together, we both had the same thing. Two eggs. They weren't enough to fill my want and requirement of her. She was all I needed.

Now this place seems familiar to him. She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin, she lead him upstairs, she lead him upstairs. Left him dying to get in.

I got up, looking around. The neighborhood had become a memory. The girl, I couldn't even remember, was the opposite of Y/n. I didn't love the other girl like her. The girl pulled on my hand with a devilish smile. She took me upstairs in-front of a bedroom I believe. She closed the door in my face, I wanted in though.

Forgive me, I'm trying to find my calling, I'm calling at night. I don't mean to be a bother but have you seen this girl? She's been running through my dreams. And its driving me crazy, it seems. I'm going to ask her to marry me. 

I knocked on the neighbor's door across the street. After a bit some lights turned on inside. An older man approached. I hope to forgiven for this, I'm just trying to find my calling. "I don't mean to be a bother but have you seen this girl?" I pulled a picture of Y/n from my pocket and showed it to the man. "She's been on my mind and it's been driving me nuts, it seems. I'm going to ask her to marry me." 

Even though she doesn't believe in love, he's determined to call her bluff. Who could deny those butterflies? They're filling up his gut.

The older man shook his head with a sad look. I stepped away, sitting at the edge of my driveway. I remember when she said she didn't believe in love. I was sure she was bluffing and I wanted to prove it. The butterflies in my stomach had turned into elephants. They were filling my gut. 

Waking the neighbors, unfamiliar faces. He pleads though he tried but he's only denied. Now he's dying to get inside.

I continued on my quest to ask the neighbors about Y/n. It had been a few hours, I woke many neighbors with many unknown faces. I pleaded and I tried but I was only denied. I was dying to get inside.

Forgive me, I'm trying to find my calling, I'm calling at night. I don't mean to be a bother but have you seen this girl? She's been running through my dreams. And it's driving me crazy, it seems. I'm going to ask her to marry me.

I asked the neighbors the same as the older man in the beginning. She ran through my mind every house I went to. She was the only thing I hadn't forgotten about in my drunk days. I had the ring to ask and everything. I grew more out of my mind as I went on.

The neighbors said she moved away. Funny how it rained all day. I didn't think much of it then but it's starting to all make sense. Oh, I can see now that all of these clouds are following me in my desperate endeavor. To my find my whoever, wherever she may be.

"She moved away a week or two ago, man." The last, younger lady replied. No wonder it rained so much the past few weeks. I never made much sense of the time but now its alll getting clearer. The clouds always followed me in my attempt to find her, wherever she would be.

*Y/n's Pov*

(Juliet) I'm not coming back (forgive me). I've done something so terrible. I'm terrified to speak (I'm not calling, I'm not calling) but you'd expect that from me. I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt, now the rain is just (You're driving me crazy, I'm) washing you out of my hair and out of my mind. Keeping an eye on the world, from so many thousands of feet off the ground, I'm over you now. I'm at home in the clouds, and towering over your head.

I ran away from my feelings again and I'm not going to go back there but I hope I can be forgiven. I did something terrible. I was afraid to even speak but he would've expected that from me and I even promised myself never to call him again. My mind is mixed up, and I'm being blunt. The rain was getting him and the thoughts of him especially out of my brain. 

I watched as the world passed me by, thousands of feet above the ground and going somewhere else. I was over where he was. The clouds were my home and I must've been on his mind, towering over his head.  

*Vic's Pov*

(Alex) Well, I guess I'll go home now... I guess I'll go home now... I guess I'll go home now... I guess I'll go home.

I asked a few more neighbors, but it was time to go home. With thoughts of her still rambling in my head, I made my way back.