Forget and Love Again- Denis Stoff

"I just don't know how to get him out of my head, Denis." I sighed and stirred my drink without reason. I felt a headache erupt in my head.

Denis shrugged. "It's driving me nuts. Everyone talks about him, besides you at least." I stared at Denis, he took a sip of his drink. I looked away and involuntarily ran my fingers through my hair.

"I don't worry about him because I don't like him. You shouldn't care about him anymore. He cheated on you, remember y/n?" He gave me a 'dont be stupid' look. I nodded and stared at the table.

Ebat' Mudak. (fucking asshole) He mumbled, I didn't know what he said. Only the language that he spoke. Obviously Ukrainian.

"God, I can't think anymore." I put my hand on my cheek. I felt mentally and physically tired.

"You need one of those home vacation things. You know what I'm talking about, right?" I nodded and giggled at the fact that he'd been in the UK for so long yet he still didn't know everything.

"I guess so. Well, it's time for me to head home. I'll see you later, Denis." I got my stuff and hugged him. He was so warm yet I froze.

I made my way out of the restaurant to my car. I waited to start the engine. I just sat there and spaced out. Once I got pulled out of my mind by someone slamming their door, I started the engine and made my way home.

Time Skip

It had been a week or so and I hadn't talked to anyone. Of course there had to be someone who thought of me or wanted to know how I was doing. I hoped for it. It didn't seem like it though.

I heard my phone go off earlier but I didn't want to move from the warm and safe spot I was in. There was a noise of my front door opening but I pushed it off as Denis or one of my family members.

"Oh, pretty lady." I heard Denis in a humming tone. He knocked on my door but let himself in before I could say anything.

"Hey, what're you doing here? It's two in the morning, Denis." I said a complete sentence for the first time in a while, it took a lot of strength. My lips were chapped and my throat was dry.

"I missed you and I was worried about you." I nodded and sat up. I patted the space in front of me, on my bed. He sat down and I wrapped my arms around him in a bear hug sorta way.

"I missed you too." I sobbed, I felt so selfish.

"Lemme tell you something, sweetheart." He pulled away from me, lifting my head up with his fingertips.

"What is that?"

"Well, um, I've loved you for a while now and I just got so worried that something bad had happened to you. I didn't want to lose you because you are practically what I live for. I'm sorry I wasn't here for a while but hey, I'm going to be here. So, again I love you, y/n." He pulled me into another hug at the end of what he was saying.

"Oh. I-I love you too, Denis. You're not going to lose me I promise. Never ever."