When she touched him, he turned ruby red- Jack Barakat

//Jack's Pov//

I was at the bar, wanting to drink and meet somebody. I saw a cutie at the bar, I walked over to her not seeing anybody who was as interesting.

I was behind her as she was talking to the bartender.

"Excuse me?" I politely interrupt their conversation.

"Yes?" She turned around, guessing from her uniform, she was a bartender too.

"I actually saw you when I came in and thought you were pretty hot. So I'd come to say hi." I put my hands in my pockets, god, this is awkward.

"Well um- hi! I'm Y/N and you're pretty cute yourself, mister." It's a bit cliche to say but Y/N's smile made my night a hundred times better.

"I'm Jack, nice to meet you." I put my hand out and she shook it. As she did, I felt all the heat in my body rush to my cheeks.

"Are you okay? You're lookin' a little tomato-ish, buddy." Y/N asked, tilting her head to the right ever-so-slightly.

"Yeah, I'm great! I was also wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me?" I asked, waiting impatiently for an answer.

"Sure! I'm off tomorrow if that's cool?"

"Yeah that's awesome!"

Time skip

We ended up hanging out for a while longer, unfortunately Y/N had to head home. We exchanged numbers and went our opposite ways.

All I have to say is; best night ever.