Preference- Motionless In White

Returning sad-ish voicemails to you while they're on tour

Chris: Y/N, babe, this is NOT your fault and you never broke our promise. Bruises are bruises, they'll go away, baby. I'll be home in a day, I love you.

Ricky: Babe, you're stronger than everything you've over come. You'll always be perfect, Y/N. We'll figure this out when I get back, just one more day.

Devin: Honey, I'm not disappointed in you and I never will be. I know it was hard but you're such a the opposite of fat. You really have to eat though and thats mostly the reason you're in pain. As long as you do eat then everything will be okay, cause I need you healthy, girl! I love you and I hope to be getting home today or tomorrow.

Vinny: Hey baby. I just wanted to say as long as you keep your mind away from the bad things, you'll be fine. And you've always been better than this when I've left. So call me if you need ANYTHING. I love you so much, be home soon.

Ryan: Don't worry about not calling. I don't want you to have to deal with this alone, Y/N. I want to help you, I really do! I'm trying to get home the fastest that I can, I'm sorry this all happened at once but it'll all be better soon. I love you, please stay strong, babe.