Whatever this is supposed to be- Brendon Urie

(If you are not a fan of these, skip to the My Chemical Romance preferences)
Read this in text message form

Y/N~
This is a Gospel where we Write Sins not Tragedies and every single day We constantly thank god for Esteban. Everyday we eat Nails for breakfast and Tacks for Snacks, no wonder there's a good reason these tables are numbered, we just haven't thought of it out yet. The Camisado was the saddest, then the worst part after was that London beckoned songs about money, written by machines. We're so starving too, we're practically Mad As Rabbits! And That damn Green Gentleman, he just reminded me that Things have changed. The Calender was Always a Oh Glory or an I wanna be free moment. Oh Brendon, Its such an Impossible Year, I wish I could just Trade Mistakes. Then, When The Day Met The Night, It was Time To Dance. Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off, thats a Hurricane of Memories in itself. The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press coverage, yeah, but Its better you do. The Good, The Bad and The Dirty, more like Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time and Crazy = Genius. But I Have Friends In Holy Places, too bad I'm a LA Devotee and The Piano Knows Something I Don't which is making me Wanna Be Free. Ah man, She's a Handsome Woman, wait, Do You Know What I'm Seeing? But its Pas De Cheval! They played A Ballad of Mona Lisa, and then there was A Death of a Bachelor, damn you Nicotine. From A Mountain in the middle of the Cabins to Behind the sea, with Northern Downpours, Its Nine in The Afternoon and its the Victorious Golden Days. Poor, Ms.Jackson with the Emperors new clothes, She Had The World being friends with Sarah Smiles, they were always Folkin' Around. The Calender is just trying to Stall Me. I'm Ready to Go so please just Get Me Out Of My Mind, Lets Kill Tonight! Then I think back, we were Nearly Witches, and ever since we met we created a House Of Memories. All of the Boys chase me but I only want you. I love you, Brendon.

Brendon~
First of all, damn, second of all, I love you too.