Don't ask- Alex Gaskarth

Text message form once again

Y/N~
Drugs and Candy were like fucking Dancing with a Wolf. The Reckless and The Brave were Poppin' Champagne with The Irony of Choking on a Lifesaver. So, So long soldier its time To Live and Let go. If these sheets were states, I'd be Somewhere in Neverland. The Outlines Paint You Wings in the Cinderblock Garden. Thanks to you, the Backseat Serenade is for Baltimore. This Satellite gave me Nightmares of the Afterglow, but now I have Ground Control. I was the Life Of The Party and the Last Young Renegade, now thanks to Therapy, I'm on The Edge Of Tonight. This is just A Love Like War, and the Good Times are all now apart of the Dark Side Of Your Room with the Dirty Laundry. The Kids in the Dark had Old Scars and Future hearts. Dear Maria, cout me in cause I don't want to be Remembering Sunday with the Time Bombs and Kicking and Screaming but Somethings gotta give. Please just Bail me Out, I'm really Missing You.  The Runaways dragged me in like Tidal Waves, making me work the Vampire Shift. Don't you go cause you're damned if I do ya and Damned if I don't. Anyways, It was Nice2KnoU, So long and Thanks for the booze.

Alex~

You have too much free time.