I'd take you to the moon- Otto Wood

It scared me to know that one little change to a word could hurt so much. Like worth and price, at first they have the same meaning. Add 'less' to the end of this two. See? They're polar opposites.

That was what I couldn't handle, one small difference changing everything. That's mostly why I've been crying for the past hour. Or maybe I'm just pathetic and lonely.

Otto was with the guys in the living room, I was left to die slowly even though it was my choice to come up to this damn bedroom in the first place. Ah, the art of silence. It's not the best when you can't occupy your thoughts with something other than bad things.

I laid back into the pillows, the tears had came back and they were full force. I put my hand in front of my mouth to block out the noises that could escape and bother the others.

I heard somebody on the stairs. I hid my face in the blanket, closing my eyes tight. I held back everything for what seemed like an eternity.

"Night guys! Drive safe." I could hear Otto say to them. I guess this is gonna be difficult.

My chest started to burn as I faked my normal breathing, choking back all that I could, my throat also began to dry.

"Hey baby. Are you awake?" Otto said as he came in, stripping from his shirt and pants, down to his boxers then getting into some sweatpants and a shirt. I lifted my head a little to where my eyes were out but not my cheeks.

He got in bed right beside me, pulling me into his chest. Fuck! Everything had to come crawling back, more like running full force. Like a toddler into a wall.

I moved forward a little, hoping Otto wouldn't notice.

"Babe, you're really cold."

"I know" I choked out, I can't do this.

"What's wrong?" I felt him sit up a bit, pulling me up with him. I sobbed, no holding back now.

I explained everything and all he did was listen.

"I don't want to be afraid of change or the endless possibilities-" Otto kissed me, cutting me off.

"Don't worry about it anymore. I want to help you through this but we both really need some sleep."

I rolled over, facing Otto's chest. I buried my face into his chest, finally calming down. I heard his heartbeat, he hummed a song, not knowing what it was. It didn't really matter, I closed my eyes as the darkness finally consumed me, I can finally feel okay for once.