Beauty at its finest- Kellin Quinn Request

- Requested from panicatthediscofob - Ghost written by EmoTrinitySpirit - (Thank you!!!)

I wasn't really expecting anything other than a drink when I was waiting in line Starbucks. It was taking forever, and I was very tempted just to walk out the door. But dammit I've waited this long for that Frappuccino, and I wanted it. So I stood in the corner with my bangs in my face, hoping to just be invisible to the world. Like always.

"I really like your shirt."

I glanced down at my shirt, forgetting that I'd put on a Sleeping With Sirens shirt this morning. I'd just purchased it a few days ago at Hot Topic, and it was the first time I was wearing it in public.

"Oh...Thanks," my words slowed as I looked up.

"Wow," I breathed.

Standing in front of me was Kellin fucking Quinn. How? What? When? Where?

"I'm going to assume you know who I am then?" He laughed.

I nodded.

"Yeah...Yeah, I do. You're like...My idol," I told him, a blush rising to my cheeks.

I quickly realized I hadn't told him my name.

"I'm Rylee by the way."

•Time Skip•

Hanging out with Kellin Quinn was insane. Not only was he just as cute in person, he was sweet, and as the cherry on top of the ice cream sundae he was hands down the funniest person I'd ever met in my life. It was insane to me that I was hanging out with my idol. Insane to think that we'd be this close.

"So, what time do you leave?" I asked him.

Sleeping With Sirens was about to go on a year long world tour. I was gonna miss Kellin, but we both knew it was going to happen. After all; he's in a band.

"In around...Forty minutes," he said as he glanced at the clock on the wall.

I nodded.

"I'm gonna miss you bunches, ya know that?" He told me.

I smiled.

"I'm gonna miss you too Kellin," I replied.

He bit his lip, almost like he was thinking about something. Or trying to decide what to do about something.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh...It's nothing," he replied as tried to change the subject.

"Okay now I know it's something," I stated.

"So what's up?"

He smiled.

"Well...I like this girl. She's probably the most gorgeous person I've ever met in my life. I really care about her a lot. We've been friends for a while now, and I think I might be in the friend zone," he sighed.

My heart kinda dropped into the soles of my feet. I liked Kellin...A lot. But if he likes someone else, and he wants to be with someone else, I can't really be mad at him. I'll just support his decisions and smile. I'll be happy for my best friend.

"Oh...So who is she?" I asked.

"I can't tell you that," he replied.

"Okay...So what can you tell me?" I questioned.

"She constantly wears this one pair of black Vans...I'm pretty sure she's in love with them. Ripped skinny jeans are kind of her thing, and I've got a hunch that she only shops at Hot Topic," he said.

Well, it's sounded like this girl and I had a lot in common. I guess we'd get along.

"Oh," he continued to talk about this mystery girl.

"I met her in line at Starbucks, she's standing right in front of me right now, and her name is Rylee."

I just kind of stared at him for moment before smiling.

"Dammit Kellin, you made me wanna cry!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me confused.

"Why?" He asked.

"I thought you liked someone else!" I said as I hugged him tightly.

"Nope...I like you," he replied.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Yes, Kellin!"

But then he had to walk away. Tour was calling...And I'd be here when he got home