Through the dark and light - Jayy Von Monroe Request

Requested by earthgod2121
(It took so long to think of it and it most likely sucks.)
(Plus, I can get some facts wrong please correct me)

"Andrew! Wake up! Jesus christ, I've been calling you for the past ten minutes!" Jayy yelled at me, shaking me violently.

"What? I'm tired, leave me alone." I rolled on my side, burying my head in my pillow.

"Get up!" He whined, laying on top of me. Seriously?

"Well I can't with your heavy ass on me." With that, he stood up and took me with him. We stood there, my head on his chest. I was practically falling back asleep.

"Stop being cute, asshole. Get some pants on. There's someone at the door for you."

"So sweet." My voice leaked sarcasm, I put my skinny jeans on and changed my shirt.

I wasn't even going to try to fix my hair. I walked down the hall, to the front door. I looked through the peep-hole but I couldn't make out anyone. I opened the door, that started the evil laughing from whoever was there. It was like something in a movie, I got angry though. Then with a big black cloud of smoke, it appeared. Cracked grey skin, black eyes. A normal human being would classify this thing as scary. "You're supposed to be dead." I growled, the thing just smiled creepily.

"You killed our leader, not us. We disbanded but I want revenge." It laughed again, cracking its knuckles.

"On me? There's several others that helped in that process. I just helped finish him off, nothing else!"

"Helped. You had part in it." It drew its claws as sharp as razors. I could sense my form changing as well, the light glowing around me and leaving the sky, making the clouds gather around the sun.

"Don't do this. You're going to get hurt." I warned it, lightning wrapping around my arms.

"Same to you but worse."

"Don't get cocky now." I replied without it paying much attention, I shot a few rounds of lightning at it.

-

After about twenty minutes of fighting with this thing, it had finally sunk into the ground. Everything was calm again. I felt a stinging in my arm, I wanted to get in the house before I looked at anything.

"What was that all about and what happened to your arm?" Jayy held my forearm in his tattooed hands, I started to get weaker by the second. My vision was coming to an end and so was my consciousness.

Jayy

"Babe? Babe?! Andrew, wake up! God, what happened to you?" I felt saddened, he got hurt and I wasn't able to help him. I quickly grabbed for my phone, dialing Dahvie within a few taps. He answered in a ring or two.

"Hey, I'm coming over. I need your help."

"What's wrong, Jayy?" He asked, sounding groggy.

"Something happened to Andrew, I-I don't know."

"Alright, calm down. Bring him over and we'll figure it out."

"Thanks man." I hung up after that, putting my phone in my back-pocket. I was able to get my arms under his body, picking him up easily.

I grabbed my keys with my finger, trying my hardest to get the front door open. I set Andrew down across the backseat, clicking a seatbelt around his waist so he didn't fall on the floor and hurt himself.

I got in the driver seat, putting my seatbelt on with one hand and turning my car on with the other.

-

I finally got to Dahvie's place, turning off my car and getting out to go to the backseat. I picked Andrew up again, his body was limp and cold. There was still a heartbeat, just very unnoticeable.

I was able to get the door open with my elbow, kicking it lightly to have it open enough. "Dahvie!" I yelled out, holding Andrew closer to my chest.

"I'll figure out what's wrong, give me a little bit." He assured me and took Andrew from my arms. I trusted Dahvie with my boyfriend's life and if he fucked up, he wasn't going to have a life.

-

"So he is going to be fine, man. Just give him some time to recover." Dahvie smiled as Andrew came from behind him. I ran up to him, hugging him tightly. 

"I thought you were gone."

"But I'm not, babe." He rubbed my back with his alright arm, hugging back.

"I love you so damn much."

"I love you too."

(SO DAMN SHITTY. I'm sorry, I really wanted to get it out even though it was good - Andy)