I missed you so - Denis Stoff Request

( LilithQueenOfHell I'm so sorry)

Ben walks into the messy AA bus, a few hours before their show. He came in to get a beer and relax from the blazing Florida sun and humidity. He slightly hears Denis throughout the bus, obviously freaking out on the phone or to himself as there was nobody else on the bus. Although yelling in his mother tongue, Ben could make out multiple cuss words that he had been taught by the infamous Ukrainian himself. Being the curious Brit he was, he steps into the back lounge where Denis paced and shouted.

"Denis? Dude! Stop freaking out, mate! What's your problem?" He fixes the snapback on his head, shooting a serious, yet worried look, in Denis' general direction. He had never seen him look to crazed and panicked. It almost scared Ben. After hanging up, Denis started spouting off in Ukrainian. Something about his girlfriend. Ben only knew that from the constant mention of her name, or something that sounded like that. Ben then attempts to knock him back into reality. Smacking him across the face, not too hard to leave a mark but enough to get his attention. "Th-thank you. I-I needed that.." Denis, whose eyes were very puffy and face was very red and warm to the touch, takes a very shaky deep breath.

"(Name) is still in Ukraine. Still, Benjamin! Shes in danger and there's nothing she, or I, or any of us can do!" His face gets more red as he gets more upset than he was before. It had taken a lot for him to get any type of hopeless. Ben had never even seen him give up at anything, not even beer pong! But especially when it had to do with (name).

Denis wipes the tears that had escaped down his cheeks with his cotton flannel sleeve as he already used all the tissues he had. Ben gives him a sympathetic look but when he sees more tears well up, he pulls him into a comforting bear hug. Letting him sob into his shoulder, he gently rocks him as Denis clings as tight as he could to him. Ben knew, if Den had lost her, he would be NOTHING.

He gently pulls away, handling him with kid gloves. He gives him a soft look. "It's okay, sweetheart. I can fix this. Now, how 'bout you go and get yourself a warm shower to relax and a cold glass of water. Just relax. Okay?" He nods in agreement and leaves the room after thanking Ben.

Ben sits on the couch, taking his laptop from the table and the charger. He puts the computer into his lap and goes onto any airline website he could. Eventually he found a flight to Ukraine, making sure to get two tickets for the flight home. Although it was VERY expensive, it didnt matter. Anything to make Denis happy. While waiting for the boy, who decided to take his sweet, but well-deserved relaxation time, Ben packed his bags for him to be a good, helpful friend.

/////

While waiting for the plane to load, Denis gets a text from the love of his life that he had been so worried about. "Hello, my love. I apologize for failing at communicating with you. I'll be in America in a few days, just to see you and get away from this war zone. I love you! I will see you soon." He almost cries, so happy that his girlfriend was talking to him again. He missed her dearly and was scared he would never be able to see her again or talk to her.

"My babygirl! You're okay! Don't worry about the loss of communication. And don't worry about coming to America either, you can get your money back. I'll be there soon, my love. And you're coming back with me." They continue talking until he had to go. Within a few hours, he was in his homeland.

(Name) was right there. Her beautiful face, her gorgeous eyes and her stunning everything. Right in front of him. His baby. She was right there!! He picks her up and twirls her around, happily crying. "My baby, I'm here. It's been so long! You're-" she cuts him off and kisses him deeply, they were both madly in love. She gently pulls away and snuggles into the crook of his neck.

"I love you!" They say in unison, she giggles and spend the night together happily.

(Hi! Ohmigosh it's been so long. What's up? How've ya been? I'm sorry. Especially to who requested this. It's been over 6 months and things have been tough. But here I am! In the flesh!! It's now 4am and I'm going to try to sleep now! Bye bye! ~ Maxxy)