Panic Attack! At the studio - Vic Fuentes

Requested by SammyFallen
I can't believe myself. What the hell. I put this in the wrong book.

"Yeah, we'll be done soon. Alrighty, bye!" I ended the phone call with my sister who so urgently wanted to meet Vic and I for lunch. Most likely wanting to talk about our recent engagement and obsess over the ring.

I rolled my jacket sleeves down from my forearms, it was insanely cold in the studio. I went inside, wandering aimlessly through the hallways trying to find Vic and the guys' room. They have to be around here somewhere, right? I could hear them somehow but I couldn't seem to find them.

I kissed the scars on her skin. I still think you're beautiful and I don't ever want to lose my best friend. I heard Vic sing that particular part then stop. Those lyrics were the biggest reminder of how selfish I was in the past. It's something unimportant now but it still hurts to think about.

I slid down an unoccupied wall as the numbness started to set it. I felt light-headed and my heart began to beat out of my chest. Then went the worst parts, I couldn't breathe or think of anything other than death. Through my blurred vision, I saw Ptv's door but it was too far away.

I pulled my phone out from my pocket, dropping it a time or two. "Siri, call Vic." I told the AI Which Vic would you like me to call? Then it proceeded to bring up Vic's contact along with many other 'V' names. I rapidly tapped the call button next to his name, god, just pick up quickly!

*Vic's POV*

"Victor, I told you and everyone here to turn your phone on silent." Our aggravated manager scolded me but it only had it's ringer up for calls. The texts were muted anyways and I barely ever got calls either.

"Just let me pick this up, man. It'll only take me a second." He rolled his eyes but stilled allowed me to.

I stepped out to the hallway, answering the incoming call from Y/n before it's last ring. "Hey babe! Did you get lost again?" I chuckled as I adjusted my snapback with my free hand.

"Eh. Jesus. Look right." She obviously couldn't breathe. I looked to my right and there she was. I hung up abruptly, practically throwing my phone in my pocket.

My knees slid on the tile but it let me get to Y/n quicker. "Everything's fine. Okay? Don't worry. I'm right here. I'm right- right here. What happened, baby?" I panicked a small bit as I pulled her into my lap. We did a few minute long breathing routine. Y/n was finally able to explain once getting back to a stable mindset.

"It's all my fault. I should've warned you, baby. I'm so sorry. Everything's good now, okay?" I whispered and apologized a million times but I couldn't help but feel guilty.

"Shh, Vic, babe, it's all alright. D-don't be sorry. D-don't beat yourself up over it either, honey. I'm o-okay."  Y/n then hugged me, burying her head into my chest.

"I love you, babe. Again, I'm so sorry." I hugged her a small bit tighter, pulling her a bit closer.

"It's all fine. Vic, I love you too."

((Now I either write more imagines or wait til I'm alone sometime while on my trip. Hey? Why not torture myself by not sleeping, at least I can hopefully sleep on the plane then. Yeah? Okay. Send more requests, please, I'm alright! - Andy))