Its real but its okay- Andy Biersack

-Y/F/N means your friends name-

I started to feel like there was only one person in this whole fucked up world that didn't want to get on my nerves. That person being my four year long boyfriend, Andy. Turns out I was sorta wrong.

We had a fight and I was tempted to leave. Andy's always had known the way to trigger any emotion I've ever had.

"Hey Y/N, did you do the laundry yesterday? Oh! That's right! You didn't cause you've been too busy with your fucking friend to even be home for ten goddamn minutes for a week." Andy exclaimed, loudly.

"Andy, I don't have time, we'll talk later. I gotta leave." I kept calm and put everything I needed in my purse.

"What's the big fucking deal with you and (him/her)?! Do you not even have a second to be home with me?!" Here we go again...

"Babe, I already told you twice. Y/F/N wants me to help plan a bunch of stuff. It'll only be another day or two 'til I'm done, okay?" I continued grabbing what I need, it wasn't much, I just wanted to be prepared.

"Don't fucking 'babe' me, Y/N! It's your fault for choosing to do this in the first place. You're just getting taken advantage of!" Andy finished talking, sighing, then he just fucking hit me.

The tears started to fall from my eyes down my cheeks. I kept my hand to my cheek as it buzzed and I felt it start to bruise.

"Baby, no, no, no! I-I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to hurt you or make you cry. This is all my fault." Andy's face dropped, I tried to speak but nothing would come out.

With everything racing through my mind, I ran to our bedroom. Locking the door behind me and sitting against it. I started to hyperventilate as I thought about the future and if things would change.

Andy banged on the door, jiggling the doorknob but the lock counteracted his actions, snapping out of my thoughts I heard him sniffle.

"Y/N, baby, if you're listening at all. I'm sorry. Again, it's all my fault, I shouldn't of lashed out. But I respect your decision if you choose to leave me." He sobbed it made me feel bad, making me want to forgive him.

I unlocked the door, opening it to reveal a sad, crying Andy.

"Don't cry, please. I c-can't leave you, I won't leave you and I never w-will leave. Just please promise me you won't do that a-again." I stared into his eyes then hugged him.

"I promise. And, I-I love you, baby."

I mumbled a 'you too', he started to hug back and he did it tight but let go soon after. We kissed and made up. Even when the person you love, fucks up (to a certain extent) deserves a second chance.