Keep my head held high!- Pierce the veil Request

[Requested by _evelyn_noodle]

I stomped onto the PTV tour bus, with tears in my eyes. Why'd this have to happen, I thought. I opened the door and sat down on the couch. Jaime and Mike were playing Mario Kart 8 while Tony and Vic just watched.

Here's how i am here in the first place and an Introduction.  My names Evelyn, I'm 24 years old, turning 25 tomorrow, and i'm Pierce the veil's Merch Girl for 3 years so far. Before this I worked at a Hot-topic and i quit when the Manager yelled at me for something that i didn't do. While i was walking home, I bumped into a group of guys (Ptv.) after a while of getting to know each-other and they asked me to work for them, 'cause their former Merch Girl quit. Long story short, i'm here now. 

They all looked at me with confused faces. I put my hands over my face and moved my pony-tail to my shoulder. 

"Hey Evelyn, Is everything okay?" Vic asked as i shook my head no. 

"Whats wrong, kiddo?" I thought it was cute how Hime called me that but it was only 'cause i'm a few years younger than him. 

I looked up and wiped away the remaining droplets. "Why was i born a Muggle?" I asked. 

Tony and Vic gave each-other a What-the-hell-is-she-talking-about? Look.

"Hey, just because you're not Hermione Granger doesn't mean you're not special to us." Mike said, reassuringly. 

"No, you don't understand, a fan literally walked up to the booth and told me and i quote, "You were born a muggle so you don't mean anything." They all laughed.

"There was a reason he told you that, even though you mean everything in the world to us. You're actually not a muggle anymore, Happy Birthday Evelyn." Mike handed me a black metallic bag. 

I took out the tissue paper, and it was a real Harry potter wand, robe and hat. The tag said "Hey kiddo, Happy birthday from the Ptv family, we love you."

"Th-thank you guys so freaking much! You don't know how much i've been wanting to get this stuff! I love you all too." 

I gave them all a group hug, i only have 3 words. Best. birthday. Ever.