Camisado- Brendon Urie

(some lyrics do get repetitive but I put most two times or more.)

(Camisado is the name of a track on the album A Fever You Can't Sweat Out by Panic! At the Disco. Ryan Ross, the writer and major lyricist for the band, wrote this song relating on the experiences he had while living at home with an alcoholic father. The song is among many of the fans, or new to their, for the quick one syllable worded chorus and the well known and, at first, unexpected synthesized dance sequence only about a minute into the song.)

The I.V and your hospital bed

The white lights blinded her and her loyal, supportive boyfriend. The hospital bed she lied in wasn't very comfortable either, especially with the needle in her veins constantly keeping her awake. She could feel the liquid pumping throughout her body, but it still made her numb. The poor boyfriend stayed asleep while the injured mistress was fully awake.

This was no accident. This was a therapeutic chain of events.

The father always was dangerous with alcohol in his system. To him it was, as many would say therapeutic. To others, such as the young lady, he was very violent. Everyone knew it wasn't an accident the day it was released to the news, he'd always been this way. That's how his wife died and it was proven but he was never tried nor sentenced to life in jail.

This is the scent of dead skin on a linoleum floor.

There was a definite shed of skin. The father never went easy on the girl, it was always the worst type of abuse. No one would've understood or believed her if she told the police, only to be told he was too 'sweet and innocent' of a man. He was no man. He was a monster.

This is the scent of quarantine wings in a hospital.

The smell of chemical of the different rooms sickened everyone from its apparent behaviour. From the times the mistress had been there, it had weakened.

Its not so pleasant and its not so conventional. It sure is hell ain't normal but we deal, we deal.

It didn't make her any stronger of a person but she always went with it. The way of doing things would've been frowned upon. If he hadn't been caught then who knows? 

The anesthetic never set in and I'm wondering where the apathy and urgency is that I thought I phoned in

She had waited to feel nothing, but there was much pain. The nurses and doctors hadn't seemed to care or be too quick. Yes, they were informed of her condition but it didn't help anything.

It's not so pleasant. And it's not so conventional It sure as hell ain't normal but we deal, we deal.

Everything that had happened from since she was a child until now, it was all the same story.  It was for sure odd, she had to carry through though, she couldn't of just left. She still loved her father though he was the cause of her mothers passing and all of the injuries.

Just sit back, just sit back. Just sit back and relax. Just sit back, just sit back. Just sit back and relapse again.

She would sit down and watch the stars out of her window to calm herself, but this caused her self-harm. The girl began to think it was her only escape and she was okay with it.

Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid.

You could never take her out of the situation but you could take the strength from her. It all seemed to get worse, day by day, night by night.

You're a regular decorated emergency. You're a regular decorated emergency.

Her accident was always put up to be something, how you say, more elaborate. Everyone thought more the same every time she would have an emergency or injury.

You're a regular decorated emergency. The bruises and contusions will remind me what you did when you wake.

She never wanted to have more memories of what he did. They always came to her even if she didn't want them to.  

You've earned a place atop the ICU's hall of fame. The camera caught you causing a commotion on the gurney again

She was somehow awarded for surviving such a brutal case, but they didn't know what went on behind the scenes. She always fought with the doctors when she was put into the ambulance, she struggled her way out of her restraints. They would get more angry every time but it was only because she didn't know what was going on, she was scared.

Brendon was there to save her. He tried so hard, knowing all that went on. Through thick and thin they stayed together. He stayed accepting and right by her side. She loved him and stayed by his side with a smile and hopes to get better.