I've always loved you- Remington Leith

((Y/E/N = your ex name))

*Remington's POV*

"So you got back together with y/e/n? He/She cheated on you with your sister!" I overheard Sebastian exclaim to Y/n. That boy doesn't like to keep somebody's personal things to himself. I was sat across from both of them, slowly eating Chinese food.

"Shush!" Y/n elbowed him in the ribs, giving him a Stern look.

I just stared at the both of them with a blank expression. Y/n sat back in her chair, her look was as a little kid knowing they disappointed their parents. She looked down at her food, taking small bites.

I can't believe she got back together with that dickhead! After all he's/she's done to her?! I smell some type of manipulation.

"Ya know you can do better than him/her." I commented, taking another bite of my food.

"With who?" She looked up at me, crossing her arms and smirking.

"M-me." I said quickly, trying to get it over with.

"Rem, you should've just told me. It was only because I loved you but I didn't think you did so I got back together with Y/E/N." She gave me a sad look, I was kind of shocked to say the least.

"Maybe I can do better than him. Give me a bit, alright?" I didn't know what Y/n was going to do but I just nodded.

*Time Skip a week*

There was a knock or two on my door. It was pouring rain outside and the time is 2:13 am. I tried to look out the window but the lights didn't seem to work. Goddammit. I opened the door as another few knocks came through. I quickly got some sweatpants on and went to the door.

There stood a soaked, seemingly sad Y/n. "Hey." She whispered, giving a small toothless smile.

"What're you doing out here? You're going to get sick, Y/n/n." I stepped to the side, motioning for her to come in.

"I know. But um, I broke it off with Y/e/n. He/she kicked me out after that." She said, I pulled her quickly into a hug. She was so cold.

"Hold on. Let me get a towel or something." I ran to get one, I returned to Y/n in seconds. Her skinny jeans had to be stuck to her!

"Let me go get some clothes for you, Y/n/n." I stood up but she grabbed onto my arm, pulling me back.

"Stop treating me so nicely, Rem."

"No. I love you and I will take care of you." She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

I quickly got a t-shirt, boxers and some other sweatpants pair I had. I threw them at her and pointed to the bathroom like a strict mother. It only took Y/n a few minutes and she was done.

"Thanks." I took her wet clothes from her hand and threw them in my laundry basket.

"What's with you and throwing stuff?" She asked, I shrugged.

"Come with me, darling." Y/n always giggled at the nickname. All I got was a small smile. I took her hand and sat down on the couch with her.

"So," I started off but quickly lost my train of thought.

"So I have a question since there probably won't be another opportunity." I tilted my head with a raised eyebrow. I don't even have a clue what she was talking about.

"You see, what I said to you last week. I meant and I do love you so, so much. As in a more than friends. So what I'm trying to say is-" she cut herself off by kissing me with much passion

"I love you." She stated after pulling away.

"I love you too."