Such a Surprise - Jayy Von Monroe Request

Requested by earthgod2121

"I gotta get in the shower, babe. I have work in the morning." Waiting to get let go of by Jayy from where we were cuddling.

"Fine, Andy. Leaving me all by myself." He tried to get me to stay but I felt disgusting. I grabbed the clothes I needed, ignoring Jayy's whines.

I closed the bathroom door, not worrying about locking it. It was our own bathroom, not the one for other people, it's not like anyone's going to walk in besides Jayy of course.

I let my wings grow from my back since the last time I used them, they got a bit muddy. It just sucked not having long arms.

I stripped of all my clothes, turning on the water and getting in. The warm water felt nice from our freezing cold house. "Hey babe, hope you don't mind me coming in. I need my- woah, Andy what the fuck are those?" Jayy was taken aback, of course this had to be the time he had walked in.

"Um, well, they are wings. Ya know, being an angel and all. Didn't I tell you?" I asked, accidentally plucking a feather harshly from the 'things' on my back.

"Yeah but I didn't expect them!" He exclaimed, practically losing his mind over something so simple.

"Get used to it, babe. Do you think you can get out now, please?" I asked politely, he grabbed what he needed and left.

Well, that was interesting.

(Sorry it was short but I had no ideas, I'm a bit tired so I think I'm going to try to sleep, goodnight! - Andy)